UTI Mutual Fund began its operations on January 14, 2003 under the leadership of UTI Asset Management Co. Ltd. (UTIAMC).
UTIAMC is responsible for the management of UTI Mutual Fund schemes. It has set up an extensive network that consists of 148 UTI Financial Centres (UFCs) across the country and also international offices in foreign locations like London, Dubai and Bahrain.
Types of UTI Mutual Fund
UTI Mutual Fund Online Investment
• You can invest in UTI mutual fund conveniently from anywhere and anytime by using its online portal invest@UTI.
• Using invest@UTI, you can buy mutual funds online and also track & transact 24 by 7.
• Visit the following link for purchasing UTI Mutual Funds Online
• Complete the online form available on the portal. The form comes with saved for later option.
• Proceed to make online payment by using secure gateway. Follow the instructions for making online payment and select payment mode from Net Banking/ Debit card (Visa and MasterCard)
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using Debit Card, submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• After authorising your online payment, download form, print & sign it.
• Locate your nearest UTI branch or Karvy office and send the signed form at your preferred branch address.
• Your documents are confirmed at the branch and you will be sent email with your UserID and password within 48 hrs.
• Now you can login to your online postal invest@UTI to access your account information and also track and transact Online.
UTI Mutual Fund Investment via Mobile
• With UTI Mobile application, you can use your mobile for initiating payment instructions in UTI Mutual Fund schemes.
• To avail this facility, register yourself for ECS / Standing Instructions for using your mobile to invest online in UTI Mutual Funds.
• Download the ECS/Direct Debit form from www.utimf.com.
• Submit the completely filled form at your UTI financial Centre or Karvy main office. After the submission of ECS form, it takes 25 days for validation.
• You will receive a SMS after the validation and now you can download the application on your mobile using the link given in the SMS. You can also access the application using the WAP site.
• After the successful installation, you can invest in UTI mutual funds or transact online through your mobile.
UTI Mutual Fund Investment via Local Investment Centres
You can visit any one of your nearest investment centres and invest in UTI Mutual Funds.
• UTI office (http://www.utimf.com/Contact-US/Pages/Locate-Us.aspx)
• Axis Bank ATM’s (http://www.utimf.com/Contact-US/Pages/Locate-Us.aspx#3)
• Collection centres (http://www.utimf.com/Contact-US/Pages/Locate-Us.aspx#4)
• Advisor (http://www.utimf.com/Contact-US/Pages/Locate-Us.aspx#2)
• Stock broker (http://www.utimf.com/Contact-US/Pages/Locate-Us.aspx#5)