United India Insurance Company Limited had commenced its operations on 18th February 1938. It offers insurance products to over 1 Crore policy holders that are spread across 1340 offices.
United India provides large variety of insurance products that range from bullock carts to satellites.
Insurance products offered by United India Insurance Company Ltd
United India Insurance Company Limited Policy Renewal via office/branches
• You can renew your policy by visiting your nearest United India Insurance branches.
• Make the payment for your policy renewal in cash/cheque.
• Collect your policy document and check it.
United India Insurance Online Policy Renewal via United India website
• Visit the following link for buying or renewing United India general insurance online.
• Select your insurance product on the home page of website by clicking on the relevant link.
Overseas Travel Policy (https://portal.uiic.in/polclaim/pauiic/FirstPage.do)
Individual Personal Accident Policy (https://portal.uiic.in/polclaim/healthPolicy/initiateHealthPolicy.do?USERTYPE=CUSTOMER&Reg=N&ENTERPRISE=TRUE)
Health Insurance Policy (www.uiic.co.in/motoronline.jsp)
Motor Policy (https://portal.uiic.in/polclaim/tb/FirstPage.do?USERTYPE=CUSTOMER&Reg=N&ENTERPRISE=TRUE)
• Provide your policy details and click on payment.
• Follow the instructions for making online payment and select payment mode from Net Banking/ credit card (Visa and MasterCard)
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using Credit Card, submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• After successful payment, you can download digitally signed policy document instantly. You will also receive the policy document at your registered email address.