Tata Photon is a product of Tata Teleservices Ltd that offers High Speed Internet Access Service.
It allows the consumers to access internet anytime and anywhere.
Tata Photon offers mobile internet connectivity up to 3.1 Mbps (Downlink) and up to 1.8 Mbps (Uplink). It provides enhanced signal reception even while you are moving.
The presence of dedicated Spectrum for data Services ensures that your internet experience is not impacted by voice usage. Tata photon offers wide range of plans including Unlimited Plans, Device-bundled offers, Usage or Time based plans as per your convenience.
Tata Photon allows the consumers to choose their prefer mode of payment and enjoy hassle free and convenient bill payment services.
Tata Photon Instant Pay/ E Bill Pay
Instant Pay Link
• Visit the following link for accessing Instant pay link at Tata Docomo website
• Enter your Tata Photon Account number in the corresponding text boxes.
• Enter your email address in the next text box and then click submit.
• On the next page, verify your pending amount and account details.
• Key in the amount you would like to pay and then select the payment option.
• You will be asked to enter the details of your bank account at the payment gateway and your account will be debited post authentication.
• As an acknowledgement for payment request, a transfer reference number is generated and sent to you.
• Before availing this service, you need to ensure that your net banking services are active. It is an easy way of paying your monthly bills using Net Banking.
• Complete your registration on your bank website if you have not done so. Follow the instructions for registration from your bank’s website.
• After the successful registration, you are required to login to Bank’s website and select Bill pay Utility service.
• Make payments of your outstanding bills in the Bill payment services of your Bank.
Tata Photon Auto Pay or Electronic Clearing Service
This feature allows you to pay your bill automatically every month at due date from your bank account. You need not worry about remembering the due dates and paying your bills yourself.
• Complete the Tata Photon Auto Debit Mandate or ECS Registration form by clearly mentioning all your banking details.
• Once the ECS registration form is completed attach one cancelled cheque which needs to be attested by your bank.
• Submit the AutoDebit Mandate form along with cancelled cheque at an address as indicated in the form.
• The period of registration is about 14 working days.
• After registration is done successfully, ECS will be applied to your account from next billing cycle.
Tata Photon Bill Payment in Person
You may also make payment of outstanding bills in person by visiting your nearest Tata Indicom retail outlet.
Pay your outstanding bills by Cash/Cheque/DD/Credit Card/Debit Card
Tata Photon Bill Payment through Cash
You may deposit Cash at the following outlets for paying your Tata Photon Bill.
• Suvidhaa Point (http://www.tataphoton.com/suvidhaa-point.aspx)
• Oxigen Bill Pay Cash (http://www.tataphoton.com/oxigen-billpay.aspx)
Tata Photon Bill payment through Cheque Drop Boxes
You may also pay your bills by dropping your cheques at various Cheque Drop Boxes.