Tata Indicom Broadband allows the consumer to enjoy high speed internet access through Tata Indicom Broadband 2.0 or Tata Indicom Wi-Fi. In fact, it employs pioneering broadband technology that offers high speed internet with Wi-Fi access.
Tata Indicom Broadband also offers Global internet roaming with Net Telephony and other value added services.
To make the Tata Indicom Broadband Bill payment convenient and effortless for the consumers, Tata Indicom offers various payment options.
Tata Indicom Broadband Online Bill Payment
• Visit the following link for paying your Tata Indicom Broadband Bill online.
• You may proceed to make online bill payment in any one of the following ways.
Existing Tata Communications Broadband users are required to login to their account by using username and password. (Password required)
Pay your bills without logging to your account by verifying only your User Name. (Password not required)
• Click on Submit to proceed for online payment. Follow the instructions and enter your bill amount and select your payment mode.
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, you need to ensure that your net banking is activated on your account. Login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using CreditCard/DebitCard, you should have a verified Master/Visa CreditCard/Debit Card. You will be asked to submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• Once the transaction is completed, you will receive the status of the transaction as successful. The E-receipt is generated and you may take a printout of it. E-receipt is also sent to your registered email address.
Tata Indicom Broadband Bill Payment through Auto Debit facility
• Get ECS Mandate form by downloading it from the following link
• Download the Auto Debit form and complete all the details. Mention your Bank account or Credit Card Details.
• Get your Auto Debit form certified and signed by your bank where you have an account.
• After completing the form, send it to your nearest regional office. You may visit the following link to locate your nearest regional office.
Tata Indicom Broadband Bill Payment through IVR
If you have credit card, this option allows you to pay your Tata Indicom Broadband bills through IVR at any time of day and from anywhere.
• Visit the following link to obtain the customer care number of your city.
• Call at the Tata Indicom call centre number of your city and follow the instruction for making payment through credit card.
• Enter the authentication details for credit card payment and then your transaction will proceed.
• Once the transaction gets completed, you will receive SMS confirming the payment.
Tata Indicom Broadband Bill Payment through Bill Collection Centres
• You may also pay your bills by cash/cheque/DD by visiting your nearby bill collection centre from Monday to Saturday between 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Visit the following link and select your location to find out the address of your nearest bill collection centre.
• You may also send the payment at the address of bill collection centre by post.
Tata Indicom Broadband Bill Payment through Cheque
• Write the cheque/draw a DD for the outstanding bill amount in favour of Tata Communications Internet Services Ltd. Account No.
• Mention your customer Id and contact details on the reverse side of cheque/DD.
• Locate your Skypack drop boxes by visiting the following link.
• Visit your nearest Skypack Drop Boxes and drop cheque/DD for outstanding bill amount.