Tata AIG Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIG Life) had commenced its operations in April 2001 after it received the licence by IRDA. Tata AIG Life is a JV between Tata Sons (74% stake) and AIA Group Limited (26% stake).
Some of the protection plans offered by Tata AIG are as follows:
• Tata AIG Life Raksha
• Tata AIG Life LifePlus
• Tata AIG Life Health First
• Tata AIG Life Health Protector
• Tata AIG Life Health Investor
• Tata AIG Life StarKid
Tata AIG Life Premium Payment via Online Payment
• You can pay your Tata AIG Life Insurance Premium online through its official website.
• Visit the following link for paying your premium online.
• Click on “Click Here” Tab and proceed to make payment directly or payment after completing registration.
• Enter your Policy no, Date of Birth, Reason for payment, Premium Due Date and Premium amount. Click on Next Tab.
• View and verify your policy details and choose your payment mode from Net Banking / Credit Card payment.
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, Login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using Credit Card, submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• You will receive the E-receipt and you can print the premium deposit acknowledgement.
Tata AIG Life Premium Payment via Auto Debit
This feature allows you to pay your bill automatically every month at due date from your bank account. You need not worry about remembering the due dates and paying your bills yourself.
• Download the ECS mandate Form by visiting the Tata AIG website.
• Complete the ECS Registration form by clearly mentioning all your banking details and attach one cancelled cheque.
• Send the ECS form along with signed cancelled cheque at the relevant address mentioned in the form.
• Your bill amount is debited every month automatically from the bank account registered with us.
For those customers whose bank branches are not ECS enabled, they can avail the Direct Debit facility. With Direct Debit, your premium amount can be directly debited from your bank account on your preferred date of payment.
• Download the Direct Debit form by visiting the following link.
• Direct Debit is available with following banks:
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Union Bank of India
• Completely fill the form and send it along with the cancelled cheque at any of TATA AIG Life branch offices or following address.
Tata AIG Premium Payment through Credit Card Standing Instruction
• You can pay your premium dues by using your credit card (Master/Visa).
• Download the credit card standing instruction form by visiting the following link.
• Completely fill the form and send it along with the photocopy of front side of your credit card at any of Tata AIG branch offices.
Tata AIG Premium Payment through Other Banks Standing Instructions
• You can pay your premium by setting up standing instruction on your SBI & HSBC Bank accounts for regular debits of your premium dues.
• Download the State Bank of India Standing Instruction Form/HSBC Bank Standing Instruction
• Complete the SI form and send it along with blank cancelled cheque at any of Tata AIG Life Insurance Branch or at the following address.
Tata AIG Life Insurance Company Ltd
Delphi – B Wing, 2nd Floor, Orchard Avenue,
Hiranandani Business Park, Powai,
Mumbai – 400076
Tata AIG Life insurance Premium Payment via BillDesk
• You can pay your premium online by using BillDesk.
• Logon to www.billdesk.com and register yourself at Bill Desk.
• Choose Tata AIG Life Insurance as a Biller under Insurance category.
• After that simply enroll your Policy details and authorize your payment.
Tata AIG Life insurance Premium Payment via Drop boxes
• You can pay your premium dues by making payments through Cheques at the following cheques Drop boxes.
SkyPak Cheque drop box
MNC Drop Box
• The cheques should be drawn in favour of “TALIC followed by your Policy Number XXXXXXX”.
• Write your name, contact number and policy number on the reverse of the cheque/DD.
Tata AIG Life insurance Premium Payment via Cash/Cheque
• You can pay your premium dues by making payments through Cash/Cheques at the following offices/branches.
• Tata AIG Life Branches (http://www.tata-aig-life.com/customer-service/premium-pay-options.html)
• South Indian Bank (http://www.tata-aig-life.com/customer-service/premium-pay-options.html)
• E-Mitra (http://www.tata-aig-life.com/pdf/includes_branchlist.pdf)
• AP Online (http://www.tata-aig-life.com/pdf/includes_ap_online.pdf)
• United Bank of India (http://www.tata-aig-life.com/pdf/ubi_branches.pdf)