Tata AIG Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIG Life) had commenced its operations on 22 January 2001. It provides general insurance products for to individuals as well as corporate.
Tata AIG Life is a JV between Tata Sons (74% stake) and AIA Group Limited (26% stake). It provides comprehensive range of general insurance products including the following.
• Personal Accident
Tata AIG Insurance Company Online Policy Renewal
• You can buy or renew your Tata AIG policy online through its official website.
• Select your General Insurance Type and Click on “Renew Online” to proceed
Select your General Insurance Type and Click on “Buy Now” to proceed
• Provide your policy details and choose your payment mode from Net Banking / Credit Card payment.
• Before using Net banking facility, you should ensure that your net banking facility is activated.
• Keep your Net banking User ID and Password ready with you.
• Select your Bank from the list of banks given for using Net banking facility and then click submit.
• You will be taken to Net banking account page. Check if your webpage is secure by checking the URL of the webpage and see if it starts with HTTPS and click on Lock icon located in the status bar of your web browser for viewing the site’s security details.
• Enter your net banking User ID and password. You may use the virtual keyboard given for ensuring secure transaction.
• Confirm that the details submitted are correct and click on submit.
Credit Card/Debit Card
• Do you have VISA or Master Debit Card/Credit Card? If yes, you can renew or buy Tata AIG policy online by using it.
• Take out your VISA or Master Debit Card/Credit Card and keep it with you.
• Select your Bank from the list of banks given for using VISA or Master Credit Card/Debit Card and then click submit.
• You will be taken to a new page which will ask for the details of your VISA or Master Credit Card/Debit Card.
• Enter the 16 digit VISA or Master Credit Card/Debit Card
• Enter your name as shown in the card
• Enter the expiry date
• Enter the CVC code (3 digit code written on the back side of your card)
• After verifying all the details, Click on submit to complete the transaction.
• After successful payment, you can download digitally signed policy document instantly. You will also receive the policy document at your registered email address.