SBI Mutual Funds is Joint Venture between State Bank of India and AMUNDI (France). The SBI is the largest public sector Bank of India while AMUNDI is one of the front running fund management companies of the world.
SBI Mutual Funds has a network of more than 222 branches/offices across India.
SBI Mutual Funds Products
• Equity Schemes
• Hybrid Schemes
• Debt/Income Schemes
• Fixed Maturity Plans
• Liquid Schemes
• Exchange Traded Funds
SBI Mutual Funds Online Investment
You can invest, transact and manage your SBI Mutual Funds Investment online by using online portal SBI MF Online.
• Visit the following link and click on Register Now tab at right hand corner.
• Get an FPIN for your Folio by following the instructions provided.
• Create your user ID and Password as per the instructions given.
• Visit the following link for accessing SBI MF Transact Online.
• Login to your SBI MF account by using your UserID, FPIN and password
• View your folios and expand them.
• You can transact online through Netbanking or by sending Cheque/DD
• Proceed to make online payment by using secure gateway. Follow the instructions for making online payment and select payment mode from Net Banking/ Debit card (Visa and MasterCard)
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using Debit Card, submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
You can also perform following actions using SBI MF Online
• View Transaction History
• Track Transactions
• Manage Accounts
• Scheme Performance
• View Account Statement
SBI Mutual Funds Investment through Investor Service Centers
• Locate your nearest Investor Service Centers by clicking on the following link.
• You can also invest in SBI Mutual Funds by visiting your nearest Investor Service Center.
SBI Mutual Funds Investment through CAMS
• CAMS has set up service centres for providing comfort and convenience to the Investors.
• You can make investment related transactions and access database for query handling through CAMS service centres.
• Locate your nearest CAMS Centres by clicking on the following link.
SBI Mutual Funds Investment through Distributors
• Locate your nearest Distributor by clicking on the following link.
• Visit your nearest distributor and make your SBI Mutual Fund investments.