Sahara India Life Insurance Company Ltd had commenced its operations on 6th February 2004 after receiving the license from the IRDA (Insurance regulator). Sahara India Life Insurance Company Ltd has become the first wholly owned Indian company to enter Insurance sector.
Some of the insurance policies offered by Sahara India Life Insurance Company Ltd are as follows.
• Sahara Vatsalya
• Sahara Nidhi
• Sahara Umang
• Sahara Sampann
• Sahara Samriddhi
• Sahara Kavach
Sahara India Life Insurance offers various modes for payment of premium including Yearly, Half-Yearly, Quarterly, and Monthly.
Sahara India Premium Payment via Cash/Cheques
• Locate your nearby Sahara India Life Insurance branch by visiting the following link.
• Pay your insurance premium dues by Cash/Cheque/ Demand draft.
• Write cheque/DD in favour of ” Sahara India Life Insurance Company Ltd”
• Mention your policy no and contact details on the reverse of the cheque/DD.
Sahara India Premium Payment via ECS/Direct Debit
• With ECS, your premium bill amount is debited every month automatically from your bank account.
• Download the ECS / Direct Debit Form by visiting the following link.
• Complete the ECS Registration form by clearly mentioning all your banking details, get it verified by your bank and attach one cancelled cheque.
• Send the ECS Mandate form along with cancelled cheque at any of Sahara India Life Insurance Branch or at the following address.
Sahara India Life Insurance Company Limited
“Sahara India Centre” 4th Floor,
2, Kapoorthala Complex,