North Delhi Power Limited (NDPL) came into existence in July 2002 after unbundling of erstwhile Delhi Vidyut Board. It is basically a joint venture between Tata Power and Delhi Government (NCT region).
NDPL is responsible for distribution of electricity in North West & Northern parts of Delhi. It caters to the power requirements of 50 lakh people.
NDPL offers diverse payment modes such as Cash, Cheque, Drop boxes, Electronic Payment Box, ATP, Airtel Money, Online Bill payment, IVRS payment, etc.
If you want permanent print impression payment receipt, you must make payment of your Electricity Bill through TPDDL website or at TPDDL’s Collection counters.
NDPL Online Bill Payment
NDPL allows the convenience of paying your bills anywhere, anytime 24X7. You may pay your NDPL bills online through www.tatapower-ddl.com.
• Visit the following link for paying your NDPL bills online.
• Enter your customer account No in the relevant text box and click on Pay Now button. You need to select the bill amount and payment mode from Net Banking/ credit card / debit card.
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, you need to ensure that your net banking is activated on your account. Login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using CreditCard/DebitCard, you should have a verified Master/Visa CreditCard/Debit Card. You will be asked to submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• Once the transaction is completed, you will receive the status of the transaction as successful. The E-receipt is generated and you may take a printout of it. E-receipt is also sent to your registered email address.
NDPL Bill Payment through ECS
• You may avail the ECS payment facility where in you need worry about paying your bills as your bills are paid automatically every month at due date.
• To apply for ECS payments, you need to get registered at www.billdesk.com. Get the ECS mandate form countersigned by your bank.
• Complete the ECS mandate form as per the instructions given and send it along with a cancelled blank cheque of your bank Ac to the relevant NDPL office address.
• After your registration is completed your services gets activated in 3 weeks after you had submitted ECS form.
• For Direct Debit through Bank account, submit a signed cancelled cheque of your bank along with mandate form.
• For Direct Debit through credit card, submit a self attested photocopy of front side of credit card along with mandate form.
NDPL ATP (Any time Payments)
• You may pay your NDPL bills by using Any Time Payment (ATP) machines in TDPPL offices from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
• ATP machines are installed at various locations for allowing consumers to pay their electricity bills effortlessly.
• You may pay your NDPL bills through ATP by using touch-screen multimedia-base system.
You may make payments by Cash/Local Cheque 24 hours a day and receive acknowledgment on every payment made.
• Visit your ATP machine, place your voucher or bill in the designated slot and the ATP machine will start automatically.
• ATP machine collects the data from the voucher/bill and show the parameters on the screen.
• Select your mode of payment and confirm the amount. Follow the directions as shown on ATP for completing your payment.
• For cheque payments, enter the cheque details like cheque amount. Insert the cheque into machine.
• For cash payments, insert currency notes one at a time in the respective slot.
• After successful transaction, you will get a receipt as an acknowledgement along with bill.
In addition to these, you may also your electricity bills in following ways.
• Electronic Payment Boxes
• Payment by IVRS by dialling 011-49165555 by using mobile and fixed phone
• Airtel Money through Airtel Mobile
• Easy Bill through cheque or DD at their outlets/ Oxicash outlets
• ITZ cash Cards
• Skypak Drop Box by dropping cheque
• Jeevan Centres
• Axis ATM