MTS is one of the leading CDMA mobile service providers of the country. Do you look forward to make your MTS Mobile Bill payments hassle free? If yes, then this article will guide you through some simple steps for paying your bills almost effortlessly.
Everybody likes to keep their tasks simple and easy, so it is very natural that people prefer to pay their bills by putting in least effort. MTS Mobile bill payment methods allow the customers to pay their bills conveniently and easily at any time of day and from any location.
MTS Mobile Online Bill Payment
MTS India provides Instant WEB Payment Service as an online payment option for its post-paid customers. This online bill payment service is powered by mChek and post-paid customers across all the telecom circles can avail this service except for Rajasthan Customers.
• Instant WEB Payment Service does not require you to get registered for making online bill payment.
• Visit the following link for initiating MTS mobile online bill payment.
• Once you get on the home page of site, click on the Instant Web Payment option. You will find this link on the right side of homepage.
• You will be asked to submit your MTS Post-paid Mobile Number and payment amount.
• After entering the above details, select your preferred mode of payment from Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, you need to ensure that your net banking is activated on your account. Login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using CreditCard/DebitCard, you should have a verified Master/Visa CreditCard/Debit Card. You will be asked to submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• Once the transaction is completed, you will receive the status of the transaction as successful. The E-receipt is generated and you may take a printout of it. E-receipt is also sent to your registered email address.
• You may also receive the SMS on your mobile after successful transaction.
MTS Mobile Bill Payment in Person
• You may locate the address of MTS mobile store by visiting the following link.
• Select your circle and you will get a word file that consists of addresses of MTS Mobile stores.
• Visit your nearby MTS mobile store and then make payment in cash or cheque.
• Ensure to carry a copy of your bill while visiting MTS mobile store. Get a receipt of your payment and file it for your records.