MTNL (Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited) Mobile service is popularly called as “Dolphin”. It offers various plans and tariffs as per the need and convenience of large customer base. MTNL Mobile holds unique distinction of being the first operator to launch 3G services in India.
MTNL Mobile allows the users to pay their bills through multiple channels such as online bill payment, Cash, Cheque, SS or PO.
MTNL Mobile Online Bill Payment
• MTNL is offering Bill Pay service that allows its customers to view bills on their screen and get MTNL Mobile phone bills via email.
• Get yourself registered by visiting the following link to access online bill payment facilities.
• You will be asked to select a UserID and Password to sign in to your account. After successful registration you can logged in using this UserID and password.
• Once you are logged in, you need to visit Account Management and select View Bills option.
• Select your account ID and the date range for which you want to view the bills.
• The bill will be displayed once you click on the bill number.
• After viewing the bill, you can select either ICICI payment gateway or Bill Desk for making online payment. The various methods available for online payment include Net Banking, Debit Cards/Credit Cards.
• Ensure that your net banking facility is activated and you have the required User Id and password for logging into your bank account.
MTNL Mobile Bill Payment via Cash
• You may make MTNL Mobile bill payment by visiting the Union Bank of India branches and making payment in Cash. It is only for CASH payments.
• Additionally, you may also pay your MTNL bills by cash at selected post offices. Visit the following link for viewing the list of selected post offices that accept the cash payment.
• Carry a copy of your bill along with you while going for making cash payments.
• Ensure to collect the receipt after making cash payment and file it for your records.
MTNL Mobile Bill Payment by Cheque/DD/PO
You can also make MTNL Mobile payments by submitting cheque/DD/PO at the following collection boxes.
• UTI Bank Collection Boxes (Get the list of collection boxes by visiting the following link
• Deutsche Bank Collection Boxes(Get the list of collection boxes by visiting the following link
• ICICI Bank Collection Boxes (Get the list of collection boxes by visiting the following link