Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd. (MPPGCL) came into existence on 22 Nov 2001 as a successor of erstwhile MPSEB. It is a wholly owned company of MP Government that is responsible for generation of electricity in Madhya Pradesh.
MPPGCL offers various payment options for its consumers to pay their bills.
MPPGCL Online Bill payment (Using BillDesk.com)
MPPGCL allows the consumers to pay their bills online 24 hours a day from any location. All you need is a PC connected with an active internet connection.
Registration at BillDesk
• Visit the following link to get registered with billdesk.com.
• Get yourself enrolled, complete a payment authorisation form and select the MPPGCL as your biller.
• You will need to specify your email address and other personal details for completing your registration.
• You may make payments from more than one bank that you specified during the registration.
• After successful registration you will receive your email alerts about your monthly bill and
you may pay your next monthly bill online at billdesk.com.
Bill Payment at BillDesk
• For paying your bills, log on to billdesk.com, view your bills and issue online payment instructions.
• Enter your outstanding bill amount and select the preferred mode of payment from Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
• Follow the steps of your online payment and your transaction will be completed in matter of few seconds. You will receive the status of transaction as Successful and a copy of E-receipt will be sent at your registered email address.
• You may also take the printout of the e-receipt after the successful transaction and file it in your personal file for record keeping.
MPPGCL Visa Bill Payment
• You may follow below mentioned steps for making your payment via Visa Bill Pay.
• Browse the Visa Bill Pay link and select your state, category and payee.
• After completing all the relevant details, login with your Visa Bill Pay login id and password.
• Proceed with the payment gateway and complete the transaction.
• You will receive the status of transaction as Successful and a copy of E-receipt will be sent at your registered email address.
MPPGCL Online payment
• MPPGCL allows the convenience of paying your bills anywhere, anytime 24X7.
• Visit the link for paying your MPPGCL bills online through official website of MPPGCL.
• Enter your customer account No in the relevant text box and click on Pay Now button. You need to select the bill amount and payment mode from Net Banking/ credit card / debit card.
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, you need to ensure that your net banking is activated on your account. Login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using CreditCard/DebitCard, you should have a verified Master/Visa CreditCard/Debit Card. You will be asked to submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• Once the transaction is completed, you will receive the status of the transaction as successful. The E-receipt is generated and you may take a printout of it. E-receipt is also sent to your registered email address.