Have you ever wondered you can pay your Loop mobile bills while having a cup of coffee? In few minutes with few clicks on your PC or mobile phone, your payment is done even before your coffee gets finished.
Thus Loop Mobile Bill Online payment offers considerable ease and flexibility of making payments from the comfort of your home or office and that too 24×7. We all want to pay our dues on time and the hassle free approach of Loop Mobile Bill payment helps us with our cause effortlessly.
Simply follows the steps mentioned in this article for paying your Loop mobile Bills.
Loop Mobile Online Bill Payment
Making Loop mobile bill payment cannot get easier than using online bill payment feature. Loop provides Pay Online facility for its customers on its website that allows them to enjoy quick and convenient bill payment.
• Customers need not get registered to begin using Pay Online feature.
• Visit the following link to initiate your online Bill payment.
• Before making payment, you can confirm your account details either by dialling *800# or sending OAMT to 50800 via SMS.
• Submit your 10 digit Loop Post-paid mobile number in the corresponding textbox and then click on Proceed tab.
• You will be redirected to next page where you need to enter the amount of your bill and click Submit.
• In the Next page, select your payment mode from various modes available such as Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
• Proceed with your online payment by entering the relevant Net banking details or Credit Card/ Debit Card Details.
• You will receive the status of transaction as successful and E-receipt is generated.
• The E-rec eipt of your payment is also sent to your registered email address and you may take a printout of e-receipt and file it in your records.
Loop Mobile Online Bill Payment using Mobile Banking
• You can also pay your mobile bills using the mobile banking feature.
• To use this feature, please ensure that mobile banking application is downloaded and your account is registered and activated on your mobile phone. Now you can start using it for paying your bills.
• Browse the menu and find out the option of Bill Pay.
• Add Loop mobile as your biller in your profile. After adding loop mobile as biller, you may view your bills and even schedule payments for bills.
• Select Loop Mobile as biller and use Pay Bill option for making payments.
Loop Mobile Bill Payment in Person
• You can locate Loop mobile Store by visiting the following link
• Visit your nearby Loop mobile store and carry a copy of your bill along with you.
• You may make payments in Cash or Cheque at the counter. After making the payment, collect the receipt and file it for your future records.
Loop Mobile Bill Payment via Cash Cards
• Cash Cards can be used for paying your Loop mobile bills. Purchase a cash card from any outlet.
• Scratch the silver coating on the back of the Cash card to locate the pin number (4 digits) and card number (12 digits).
• Use the Cash Card number and Pin number on loop mobile pay link for paying your loop mobile bills.