Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund is managed by Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Co. Ltd. which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Kotak Mahindra bank.
Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund provides a wide range of products that suits the diverse requirements of the investors.
Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund offers the following schemes.
• Equity Schemes
• Debt Schemes
• Balanced Schemes
• FOF Schemes
• ETF Schemes
Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund Investments
You can invest in any Kotak Mahindra Mutual Funds by following any one of the following ways.
• You can transact online for investing in Kotak Mutual Funds, however this facility is available only for existing investor.
• If you are a new user, you need to do your first investment through your distributor by submitting physical application.
• With online transaction, you can buy or redeem Kotak Mutual Fund Units anytime and anywhere; that too without doing paper work.
• Visit the following link for performing online transaction.
(1) Investment with PIN
• If you are a registered user then you can visit the following link.
• Enter your Folio No and PIN for login to your account.
• Once logged in, you can perform various Financial and Non financial transactions.
(2) Investment without PIN
• You can also make investment without PIN by visiting the following link.
• Key in your Folio number, PAN and PIN Code
• Select Scheme and proceed for making payment
(3) Invest in NFO without PIN
• You can also make investment in NFO without PIN by visiting the following link.
• Enter your Folio number, PAN number and PIN Code.
• Click on Next Step to proceed with transaction.
• Make payment online after following the instructions.
How to Register for Online facility
• Download the application form for Online Transaction
• Fill the above form and submit it to nearest Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund branch or CAMS Investor Service Centre.
Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund Investment through Distributor
• You can also invest in Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund via distributors.
• Visit the following link for locating your nearest Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund distributors.
• Walk in the distributor office, fill up the form and submit it at the counter for investing in KMMF.
Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund Investment through Stock Exchanges (BSE/NSE)
• You can also make investments in any Mutual Fund schemes via NSE and BSE.
• It eliminates paperwork, allows fast processing and provides convenience for the investors.