Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL) had commenced its operations in 1998 and began Delhi City Gas Distribution Project in 1999. IGL is actively engaged in the distribution of natural gas in the Delhi National Capital Territory.
IGL is catering to the natural gas requirements of domestic (Piped Natural Gas), commercial (Piped Natural Gas) as well as transport (Compressed Natural Gas) sectors. Apart from it IGL supplies R-LNG to industrial establishments.
IGL offers multiple channels of payment for its customers.
Indraprastha Gas Bill Payment through VDS
Pay advance amount towards your bills under the Voluntary Deposit Scheme.
You need to place minimum voluntary deposit of Rs. 2,500 with Indraprastha Gas Limited.
Once your PNG bills are deducted you are entitled to interest @ 5% on the reducing balance.
Your deposit will be reduced by the bill amount and you will earn interest on the reduced balance.
To avail this service, you should send DD/ cheque in favour of “Indraprastha Gas Limited A/c Business Partner no”
Don’t forget to mention VDS on the back side of your DD/ cheque.
Send your cheque by courier to the following address.
Marketing Department (Indraprastha Gas Ltd.), GL Bhawan, Plot No. 4, Community Centre,
Sector 9, R.K. Puram, New Delhi 110022
Indraprastha Gas Bill Payment through ECS
• You may avail the ECS payment facility where in you need worry about paying your bills as your bills are paid automatically every month at due date.
• To apply for ECS payments, you need to get registered at www.billdesk.com. Get the ECS mandate form countersigned by your bank.
• Complete the ECS mandate form as per the instructions given and send it along with a cancelled blank cheque of your bank Ac to the relevant IGL office address.
• After your registration is completed your services gets activated in 3 weeks after you had submitted ECS form.
Indraprastha Gas Online Bill Payment
• Visit the following link to initiate your online bill payment
• Enter your username and Password to login to your account. If you are using it for first time then get yourself registered to manage your IGL PNG account online.
• Once you logged in your account, enter your customer account number and outstanding bill amount and click on submit
• Select the preferred mode of payment from Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
• Follow the steps of your online payment and your transaction will be completed in matter of few seconds. You will receive the status of transaction as Successful and a copy of E-receipt will be sent at your registered email address.
• You may also take the printout of the e-receipt after the successful transaction and file it in your personal file for record keeping.
Indraprastha Gas Bill Payment via Electronic Drop Boxes
• Locate your nearest Electronic Drop Box by visiting the following link
• Go to your nearby electronic drop box and make payments through iPay.
• On successful transaction, an instant receipt is generated with your paid bill details.
In addition to these options, some other modes of paying your IGL bills are mentioned below.
• Cash Deposit at select branches of IDBI Bank & Kotak Mahindra Bank Branches.
• Cheque deposit at conventional dropboxes installed by IDBI Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank
• Payment through Retail Channels such as Reliance Retail, Sify, Suvidha Infoservice etc
• Electronic Bill payment
• SI on card