IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd was established in March 2008. It is a joint-venture between IDBI Bank (premier development and commercial bank of India); Federal Bank (leading private sector bank) and Ageas (Europe based MNC).
IDBI Bank has 48% equity while both Federal Bank and Ageas have 26% equity.
IDBI Federal offers Lifesurance Savings Insurance Plan as a life cover for the customers.
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Premium Payment
• You can pay your IDBI Federal Life Insurance Premium online through its official website.
• Visit the following link for paying your premium online.
• Enter your Policy no and DOB (date of Birth) to authenticate your identity. Click on Submit.
• Verify your policy details and choose your payment mode from Net Banking / Credit Card payment.
• Choose your Bank and login to your net banking account for completing your transaction.
• You will receive the E-receipt and you can print the premium deposit acknowledgement.