ICICI Prudential Mutual funds are managed by ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Ltd which is a joint venture between ICICI Bank and Prudential Plc.
ICICI Prudential is one of the India’s largest Asset Management Company.
ICICI Prudential Mutual Funds Products
• Equity Funds
• Fixed Income Funds
• Balanced/Hybrid Funds
• Advisory Series (Fund of Funds)
ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund Online Investment
Visit the following link for making online investment.
You can invest in your ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund anytime and anywhere by using the following payment options available.
You can also fill SIP application form online and select a monthly payment options.
• To avail this service you need to have an active bank account with the banks mentioned in the following link.
• Select Internet Banking Option and click on Proceed
• Keep your Net banking User ID and Password ready with you.
• Select your Bank from the list of banks given for using Net banking facility and then click submit.
• You will be taken to Net banking account page. Enter your net banking User ID and password for authentication.
• Make the payment for your investments.
VISA/MAESTRO Debit Card
• Select Debit Card Option and click on Proceed
• Take out your VISA or MAESTRO Debit Card and keep it with you.
• Select your Bank from the list of banks given for using Debit Card and then click submit.
• You will be taken to a new page which will ask for the details of your VISA or Master Credit Card/Debit Card.
• Enter the 16 digit VISA or Master Credit Card/Debit Card.
• Enter your name as shown in the card, expiry date, CVC code
• After verifying all the details, Click on submit to complete the transaction.
• Ensure that you are registered for Third Party Funds Transfer before making payments using NEFT.
• Log on to your NetBanking account by entering your Customer ID and Password
• Select Third Party Funds Transfer and add ICICI Prudential as your beneficiary.
• Complete the relevant details and follow instructions for making payment.
• You can also invest a lumpsum amount in any of ICICI Pru Mutual Fund schemes using NEFT/RTGS.
ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund via Cheque/DD
• You can visit your nearest investment centres and invest in ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund Schemes by making payment through Cheque/DD.
• Visit the following link for locating your nearest ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund branch