ICICI Lombard is a well reputed General insurance company with over 315 branches all over the country. It is a JV between ICICI Bank Limited (74% stake in equity) and Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited (26% stake in equity).
ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd. boasts of being the India’s largest general insurance company in private sector. As on March 31, 2011, ICICI Lombard had issued over 56 lakh policies with 81 lakhs claims settled.
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Online Payment
• You can pay your ICICI Lombard insurance premiums from the comfort of your home through online payment.
• Visit the ICICI Lombard website for paying your premiums online.
• Enter your Policy Number and Click on Go to proceed.
• Follow the instructions for making online payment and select payment mode from Net Banking/ credit card (Visa and MasterCard)
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using CreditCard, submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• Once the transaction is completed, you will receive the receipt as an acknowledgement request.
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Premium Payment via Post
• You can also make payment for your ICICI Lombard premium by sending cheques via post to any ICICI Lombard branch.
• Visit the following link to locate your nearest ICICI Lombard branch.
• Don’t forget to mention your policy number and name on the reverse side of the cheque/DD.