HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited is basically a joint venture between HDFC Limited (74% stake in equity) and ERGO International AG (26% stake in equity).
HDFC ERGO has spread its network across 71 cities in India with over 78 branch offices.
HDFC ERGO General Insurance offers various types of General Insurances.
• Motor Insurance
• Health Insurance
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Online Payment via NetBanking/Credit Card/Debit Card
• You can pay your HDFC ERGO insurance premiums from the comfort of your home through online payment.
• Visit the HDFC ERGO website for paying your premiums online.
• Enter your Policy Number and Click on Go to proceed.
• Follow the instructions for making online payment and select payment mode from Net Banking/ credit card (Visa and MasterCard)
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using CreditCard, submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• Once the transaction is completed, you will receive the receipt as an acknowledgement request.
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Premium Payment via Post
• You can also make payment for your HDFC ERGO premium by sending cheques via post to any HDFC ERGO branch.
• Visit the following link to locate your nearest HDFC ERGO branch.
• Don’t forget to mention your policy number and name on the reverse side of the cheque/DD.