Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited came into existence in April 2005 after the reorganisation of Gujarat Electricity Board. It is a holding company of six other subsidiary Companies of GUVNL.
The GUVNL is responsible for bulk purchase and sale of electricity. It takes care of supervision, co-ordination as well as facilitation of the six subsidiary companies.
GUVNL Online Bill Payment
Paying your GUVNL bills can’t get better than online payment. Your bill payment can be done with few mouse clicks in matter of seconds.
Before using this service you need to complete one time registration.
• Visit the DISCOM web page and enter your registration details available in the bill.
• On successful registration, you will receive your UserID and password for login to DISCOM for paying your bills online.
• Visit the following link for making online payment
• Login with your UserID and password
• Confirm your outstanding bill amount and select the preferred mode of payment from Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
• Follow the steps of your online payment and your transaction will be completed in matter of few seconds.
• You will receive the status of transaction as Successful and a copy of E-receipt will be sent at your registered email address.
• You may also take the printout of the e-receipt after the successful transaction and file it in your personal file for record keeping.
GUVNL ATP (Any time Payments)
• You may pay your GUVNL bills by using Any Time Payment (ATP) machines.
• ATP machines are installed at various locations for allowing consumers to pay their electricity bills effortlessly.
• Visit the following link to check your nearest ATP machines.
• You may pay your GUVNL bills through ATP by using touch-screen multimedia-base system.
You may make payments by Cash/Local Cheque 24 hours a day and receive acknowledgment on every payment made.
• Visit your ATP machine, place your voucher or bill in the designated slot and the ATP machine will start automatically.
• ATP machine collects the data from the voucher/bill and show the parameters on the screen.
• Select your mode of payment and confirm the amount. Follow the directions as shown on ATP for completing your payment.
• For cheque payments, enter the cheque details like cheque amount. Insert the cheque into machine.
• For cash payments, insert currency notes one at a time in the respective slot.
• After successful transaction, you will get a receipt as an acknowledgement along with bill.