Gujarat gas company Limited (GGCL) is the dominant player in natural gas transmission and distribution business in private sector in the country. It was established in 1980 and today it has spread its network to 3, 40,000 domestic and commercial customers and over 1, 68,000 compressed natural gas users.
The headquarters of GGCL are situated in Ahmedabad and it is listed on BSE, NSE and ASE. GGCL is credited with pioneering the concept of CNG distribution to domestic, commercial and industrial customers.
Gujarat Gas Online Bill Payment
Ensure to have an active internet connection and active net banking facility/Debit Card/Credit Card for paying your Gujarat Gas Bills.
• Visit the following link to avail Gujarat Gas Bill Pay facility.
• Enter your customer ID and verification code as shown on the page.
• Click on view Bill amount to get the amount of your outstanding bill.
Now, you may make online payment online in one of the following ways.
• Before using Net banking facility, you should ensure that your net banking facility is activated.
• Keep your Net banking User ID and Password ready with you.
• Select your Bank from the list of banks given for using Net banking facility and then click submit.
• You will be taken to Net banking account page. Check if your webpage is secure by checking the URL of the webpage and see if it starts with HTTPS and click on Lock icon located in the status bar of your web browser for viewing the site’s security details.
• Enter your net banking User ID and password. You may use the virtual keyboard given for ensuring secure transaction.
• Confirm that the details submitted are correct and click on submit.
Credit Card/Debit Card
• Do you have VISA or Master Debit Card/Credit Card? If yes, you can pay your Gujarat Gas Bills by using it.
• Take out your VISA or Master Debit Card/Credit Card and keep it with you.
• Select your Bank from the list of banks given for using VISA or Master Credit Card/Debit Card and then click submit.
• You will be taken to a new page which will ask for the details of your VISA or Master Credit Card/Debit Card.
• Enter the 16 digit VISA or Master Credit Card/Debit Card
• Enter your name as shown in the card
• Enter the expiry date
• Enter the CVC code (3 digit code written on the back side of your card)
• After verifying all the details, Click on submit to complete the transaction.
The transaction will initiate and you may be asked to not press back or Refresh Tab. It takes only few seconds to complete the transaction and you will receive the status of transaction.
E-Receipt will be generated and send to your registered email address. You may take a print out of the E-receipt and file it for your future records.
Gujarat Gas Bill Payment via Drop in Boxes
Locate your nearest Cheque Drop in Boxes by visiting the following link
Write the cheque for the outstanding bill amount and mention your customer Id and contact details on the reverse side of cheque.
Go to the nearest cheque Drop in Boxes and submit the cheque for your bill amount.
Gujarat Gas Bill Payment via Company Authorized Collection Centres
Locate your nearest Gas Bill Payment Collection Centres by visiting the following link
Write the cheque for the outstanding bill amount in favour of the respective collection centre
and mention your customer Id and contact details on the reverse side of cheque.
Go to the nearest collection centre and submit the cheque for your bill amount.