Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Co Ltd is a joint venture between Edelweiss and Tokio Marine. The Edelweiss is one of the leading financial services companies of country and Tokio Marine is rapidly growing Life Insurance companies of Japan.
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Co Ltd offers following life insurance solutions for its customers.
• Education Funding
• Wealth Accumulation
• Wealth Enhancement
• Impaired Health
• Income Replacement
• Retirement Funding
Edelweiss Tokio Premium Payment via Online Payment/NetBanking
• You can pay your insurance premiums from the comfort of your home through online payment.
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, you need to ensure that your net banking is activated on your account. Login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using Credit Card, you should have a verified Master/Visa Credit Card. You will be asked to submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• Once the transaction is completed, you will receive the e-receipt as an acknowledgement request.
Edelweiss Tokio Premium Payment via Standing Instructions
• Download the Auto Debit Form by visiting the official website or Branch office.
• Complete the Auto Debit Mandate by clearly mentioning all your banking details and attach one cancelled cheque.
• Send duly filled Auto Debit Mandate form along with relevant documents at nearest Branch Office.
• Your premium bill amount is debited every month automatically from your bank account.
SI On Credit Card
• Download the “Direct Debit to your Credit Card Form” and complete it by clearly mentioning your credit card details. Attach one self-attested photocopy of the front side of your credit card.
• Send duly filled “Direct Debit to your Credit Card Form” along with relevant documents at nearest Branch Office.
• Your premium bill amount is debited every month automatically from your credit card account.