IndusInd Bank and Deutsche Bank have entered into an agreement and as per its terms, the IndusInd Bank has taken over the Credit Cards business of Deutsche Bank. Thus, IndusInd Bank will take care of Credit Cards Business of Deutsche Bank with effect from 25 May 2011.
IndusInd Bank provides various types of credit cards to suit the diverse financial requirements of the consumers.
Some of the credit cards offered by IndusInd Bank are as follows:
• Signature Credit Card
• Platinum Credit Card
• Platinum Aura Credit Card
• Platinum Select Credit Card
• WorldMiles Credit Card
• IndusInd Bank Gold Credit Card
• IndusInd Bank Business Credit Card
• IndusInd Bank Classic Credit Card
IndusInd Bank provides a wide range of payment options for the consumers to pay their bills conveniently and easily.
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Bill Payment via Cash
• You may locate your nearest IndusInd Bank branch by visiting the following link and selecting your city from the drop down box.
• Visit your nearest IndusInd Bank branch for paying your credit card bills in cash by quoting your 16 digit Credit Card number.
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Bill Payment via Cheque/DD
• Write a cheque or draft in favour of IndusInd Bank Card Number XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
• Drop your cheque/DD at the following locations.
IndusInd Bank Branches
MINC drop boxes.
• You may locate your nearest IndusInd Bank branch/ATM by visiting the following link and selecting your city from the drop down box.
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Online Bill Payment
• If you have an IndusInd bank account, you can pay credit card bills by using IndusInd Bank NetBanking (IndusNet) facility. Ensure to get registered for netbanking for making online payment.
• Visit the following link for accessing IndusNet facility.
• Login with your User ID and password in the corresponding boxes
• Enter the payment amount in the box provided and then select submit.
• You will be redirected on the payment gateway page. Your transaction will be completed in few seconds and you may receive an E-receipt and status of transaction as successful.
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Bill Payment via ECS/Auto Debit
• If you have an account with IndusInd Bank, you may choose ECS/Auto-debit for paying your credit card bills.
• Download the ECS Auto Debit Form by visiting the following link.
• Complete the Auto Debit Mandate or ECS Registration form by clearly mentioning all your banking details and attach one cancelled cheque.
• Send the Auto Debit Mandate form along with signed cancelled cheque at your nearest IndusInd Bank Branch.
• On your due date, your amount will be automatically debited and funds get transferred from your IndusInd Bank account to your credit card account.
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Bill Payment via VISA money Transfer
• IndusInd Bank Visa cardholders can also pay their credit card bills by transferring their funds online from their other bank accounts.
• Visit your nearest ATM and login with your debit card and PIN or Logon to your netbanking account
• Go to Main menu and then select Services.
• Select “Visa Money Transfer” under this option and enter the Visa Credit Card Number for which you wish to make payment.
• Re-enter the Visa Credit Card number again to confirm the payment.
• Enter the payment amount and click on submit the transaction
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Bill Payment via NEFT
You may use NEFT for paying your credit card bills if you have a savings account with any other bank that offers NEFT facility.
• You should login to your netbanking account using UserID and password.
• Proceed to online payment through the NEFT mode.
• Select Third Party Funds Transfer and add IndusInd Bank credit card as your beneficiary.
• Complete all the required details like IFSC code, Bank Name, Bank Branch, etc.
• Confirm the amount and beneficiary details. Click on submit to initiate the transaction.
• The transaction will proceed and funds get transferred to your credit card account within 3 working days.