The Catholic Syrian Bank had commenced its operations in 1920. Today, it has a network of over 334 branches across India. CSB offers various credit cards for its customers that allow you to earn credits and points.
To be eligible for CSB credit cards, you are required to be either employed or self employed. The credit limit of CSB credit cards is 50% of your earnings. You can also enjoy various offers and benefits by using CSB credit Cards.
You can pay CSB credit card bills in any of the following ways.
CSB Credit Card Bill Payment through CSB Bank Branches
• Visit the following link for locating your nearest branch.
• You may visit your nearest Catholic Syrian Bank branches and make payment for your credit call bill in cash, Cheque or DD.
CSB Credit Card Bill Payment through ATM
• Visit the following link for locating your nearest ATM.
• You may visit your nearest CSB ATM and use your CSB Debit Card for making payment of your credit card bills.
CSB Credit Card Bill Payment through NEFT
Before availing this service, ensure that both remitting and beneficiary bank branches are NEFT enabled.
• You should login to your netbanking account using UserID and password.
• Proceed to online payment through the NEFT mode.
• Select Third Party Funds Transfer and add Canara Bank credit card as your beneficiary.
• Complete all the required details like IFSC code, Bank Name, Bank Branch, etc.
• Confirm the amount and beneficiary details. Click on submit to initiate the transaction.
• The transaction will proceed and funds get transferred to your credit card account within 3 working days.
CSB Credit Card Bill Payment through Netbanking
• You can pay using CSB Net Banking after registering for netbanking for making online payment.
• Visit the following link for accessing CSB Netbanking facility.
• Login with your User ID and password in the corresponding boxes
• Enter the payment amount in the box provided and then select submit.
• You will be redirected on the payment gateway page. Your transaction will be completed in few seconds and E-receipt is also sent to your email address.
CSB Credit Card Bill Payment through Mobile Banking
• You may also pay your bills through mobile software.
• To avail this service, you should download mobile software by sending SMS ATOM to 54959.
• Click on the link you have received on your mobile phone, to download and install the software.
• Simply follow the steps as mentioned in the software for completing your bill payment.