The Bank of Bank of Rajasthan Ltd was amalgamated with ICICI Bank Ltd on August 13, 2010. After this merger, the branch network of ICICI has increased up to over 2500 throughout the country.
Erstwhile Bank of Rajasthan provides variety of credit cards in order to cater to the different financial and transactional needs of the consumers. These credit cards come with various benefits like rewards programs, faster processing, low interest rates, etc.
Erstwhile Bank of Rajasthan Credit Card can be used at more than 23 million VISA accepting merchant establishments across the world.
ICICI (Erstwhile Bank of Rajasthan) Credit Card Bill Payment
You may make payment of your Erstwhile Bank of Rajasthan in any of the following ways:
ICICI (Erstwhile Bank of Rajasthan) Credit Card Bill Payment via Cash
• You may visit your nearest erstwhile Bank of Rajasthan branch or ICICI Bank branch for paying your credit card bills in cash.
• Locate your nearest erstwhile Bank of Rajasthan branch or ICICI Bank branch by visiting the following link.
ICICI (Erstwhile Bank of Rajasthan) Credit Card Bill Payment via Cheque/DD
Write a cheque or draft in favour of ICICI Bank Credit Card No. XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX.
Drop your cheque/DD into following collection boxes.
• ICICI Bank branch
• Erstwhile The Bank of Rajasthan branch
• Skypak drop boxes
• ATM locations
ICICI (Erstwhile Bank of Rajasthan) Credit Card Bill Payment via Standing Instruction
• If you have an account with erstwhile The Bank of Rajasthan Ltd, you may choose Standing Instruction facility (auto-debit) for paying your credit card bills.
• Visit erstwhile The Bank of Rajasthan Ltd branch where you have an account
• Issue standing instruction at your Bank Branch
• You may have the option for paying your minimum or full bill payment.
• On your due date, your amount will be automatically debited and funds gets transferred from your erstwhile The Bank of Rajasthan Ltd. account to your credit card account
ICICI (Erstwhile Bank of Rajasthan) Credit Card Bill Payment via Netbanking
• You may also make payment for your credit card bill through netbanking if you have an account with erstwhile The Bank of Rajasthan Ltd.
• Visit the following link for accessing erstwhile The Bank of Rajasthan Ltd Netbanking facility.
• Login with your User ID and password in the corresponding boxes
• Enter the payment amount in the box provided and then select submit.
• You will be redirected on the payment gateway page. Your transaction will be completed in few seconds and you may receive an E-receipt and status of transaction as successful.
• E-receipt is also sent to your email address.
ICICI (Erstwhile Bank of Rajasthan) Credit Card Bill Payment via NEFT
You may also make payment for your Credit Card dues by using NEFT transfer from any of your other bank Savings Accounts. National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) allows you to transfer your funds from one bank branch to any other.
Before availing this service, ensure that both remitting and beneficiary bank branches are NEFT enabled. Alternatively, if you do not have a netbanking account, you may visit your bank branch and complete an NEFT Application form.
• You should login to your netbanking account using UserID and password.
• Proceed to online payment through the NEFT mode.
• Select Third Party Funds Transfer and add ICICI credit card as your beneficiary.
• Complete all the required details like IFSC code, Bank Name, Bank Branch, etc.
• Confirm the amount and beneficiary details. Click on submit to initiate the transaction.
• The transaction will proceed and funds get transferred to your credit card account within 3 working days.