Bank of India Credit Cards are accepted at different merchant establishments where you can see VISA and Master card affiliation displayed.
Bank of India provides following credit cards that suit the varying credit requirements of its wide customer base.
• India Card
• Taj Premium Card
• BOI Navy Silver
• BOI Gold
• Gold (Visa)
• Gold International (Visa)
Bank of India offers various ways for paying your credit card bills.
Bank of India Credit Card Bill Payment through BOI Branches
• Visit the following link for locating your nearest BOI branch.
• You may visit your nearest BOI branch and make payment for your credit call bill in cash, Cheque or DD.
Bank of India Credit Card Bill Payment through BOI ePay
• You may also make payments of your credit card bills by using BOI ePay service. You need not get registered for using this facility as this facility is available to BOI customers.
• Visit the following link for using BOI ePay service.
• On BOI ePay service page, select Credit Cards as your biller and click on submit.
• Provide your payment details like pay amount, card number, etc on the next page and your transaction is done.
• Billdesk will send your payment details to the relevant biller and it takes around 2 working days for the payment details to be processed by the biller. Ensure to make your request at least 2 days before your due date.
Bank of India Credit Card Bill Payment through BOI STAR ePay
• For using this service you need to complete the registration procedure. Download the registration form by visiting the following link.
• Complete the registration procedure and submit it at your nearest Bank of India Branch.
• BOI will add your Billers through BOI STAR ePay for making payments. You may opt for paying your Bank of India credit card Bills via BOI Star ePay.
Bank of India Credit Card Bill Payment through BOI STAR ePay AutoPay
• You may give Standing Instructions for paying your credit card bills from your bank account.
• Bank will receive an electronic copy of credit card bill every month.
• Your bill amount gets debited from your account and payment is made to the biller.
• You will continue to receive your bills at home or office by post. You may also issue an Upper Limit and your account will be debited only to this limit.