Andhra Bank offers various types of credit card to suit the varying credit requirements of its wide customer base.
• Visa Classic/ MasterCard Card
• Visa Gold Card
• Master Card Electronic Card
• Visa Corporate Card
Andhra Bank Credit Cards are accepted at different merchant establishments where you can see VISA and Master card affiliation displayed.
Andhra Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through Andhra Bank Branches
• Visit the following link for locating your nearest branch.
• You may visit your nearest Andhra Bank branches and make payment for your credit call bill in cash, Cheque or DD.
Andhra Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through Credit Card Centres
• You may also visit your nearest credit card centres and deposit Cheques and Drafts towards the outstanding bill amount.
• You may locate the address of your nearest credit card centre at the back of your bill.
Andhra Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through ATM
• Visit the following link for locating your nearest ATM.
• You may visit your nearest Andhra Bank ATM and use your Andhra Bank Debit Card once you get registered with your Branch.
Andhra Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through Standing Instruction
• Visit Andhra Bank branch where you have an account
• Issue standing instruction at your Andhra Bank Branch
• You may have the option for paying your minimum or full bill payment.
• On your due date, your amount will be automatically debited.
Andhra Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through NEFT
• National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) allows you to transfer your funds from one bank branch to any other. To avail this service it is mandatory that both remitting and beneficiary bank branches should be NEFT enabled.
• Card member should login to his netbanking account and proceed to online payment through the NEFT mode. Alternatively, if you do not have a netbanking account, you may visit your bank branch and complete an NEFT Application form.
Andhra Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through Netbanking
• You can pay using Andhra Bank Net Banking after registering for netbanking for making online payment.
• Visit the following link for accessing Andhra Bank Netbanking facility.
• Login with your User ID and password in the corresponding boxes
• Enter the payment amount in the box provided and then select submit.
• You will be redirected on the payment gateway page. Login with your Net banking User ID and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• Your transaction will be completed in few seconds and you may receive an E-receipt and status of transaction as successful. E-receipt is also sent to your email address.