West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) came into existence on 1st April 2007, consequent to the unbundling and restructuring of former WBSEB (West Bengal State Electricity Board).
WBSEDCL is catering to the power needs of over 84 lakhs consumers. It has initiated the online bill payment facility in association with Srej-Sahaj. The Srei-Sahaj Portal allows the WBSEDCL consumers to login and pay their electricity bills online.
With Srei-Sahaj and WBSEDCL partnership, the payment of WBSEDCL bill has become very convenient and easy for consumers belonging to remote villages of West Bengal.
WBSEDCL Online Bill Payment
• Visit the following link for making online payment of your WBSEDCL bill.
• If you are using it for first time, you need to get registered with www.sahajcorporate.com by providing your relevant details.
• You will be given your UserID and password for login to Srej-Sahaj.
• Login with your UserID and password for initiating your payment.
• Follow the instructions and enter your bill amount and select your payment mode.
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, you need to ensure that your net banking is activated on your account. Login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using CreditCard/DebitCard, you should have a verified Master/Visa CreditCard/Debit Card. You will be asked to submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• Once the transaction is completed, you will receive the status of the transaction as successful. The E-receipt is generated and you may take a printout of it. E-receipt is also sent to your registered email address.
WBSEDCL Bill Payment via ECS
• You may avail the ECS payment facility where in you need worry about paying your bills as your bills are paid automatically every month at due date.
• To apply for ECS payments, you need to download the ECS Mandate Form by visiting the following link.
• Complete the ECS mandate form as per the instructions given and submit it to the relevant WBSEDCL office address.
• After your registration is completed you can avail the ECS facility from next month billing cycle.
WBSEDCL Bill Payment via Bill Collection Counters
• Visit the following link for getting the list of Bill collection counters
• Visit your nearby WBSEDCL office and submit cash/Cheque for the outstanding bill amount.
• Carry a copy of your outstanding bill with you and collect the receipt after payment.