State Bank of Travancore (SBT) was earlier known as Travancore Bank Ltd. It was established in 1945 by the princely state of Travancore. It became an Associate Bank of State Bank of India in 1959. It has 791 branches and 811 ATMs that are spread over 14 states and 2 Union Territories.
State Bank of Travancore customers can avail the facility of SBI credit cards.
• SBI Platinum Card
• SBI Advantage Platinum Card
• SBI Gold Credit Card
• SBI Advantage Gold Card
• SBI Advantage Plus Card
The credit card bills can be easily paid by using the following payment options.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment via Auto Debit
• If you have an account with SBI, you may choose Auto-debit for paying your credit card bills.
• Download the Auto Debit form by visiting the following link.
• Complete the form and send it for at the following address.
SBI Card & Payment Services Ltd
P.O. Bag No.28, GPO, New Delhi – 110001
• You may have the option for paying your Minimum Due Amount or Total Due Amount
• On your due date, your amount will be automatically debited and funds gets transferred from your SBI account to your credit card account
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment via Cash
• You may pay your SBI credit card bills in cash by simply walk-in to any Easy bill Outlets.
• Pay your credit card dues by submitting your card number, bill amount and contact number. You will receive an instant electronic receipt after the payment.
• Visit the following link for locating your nearest easy bill outlets.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment via mobile banking
• Before using this facility get yourself registered by sending SMS to 567676 in following format.
• SMS <MBSREG><MobileMake><MobileModel> to 567676
• You will receive your User ID, MPIN and WAP link for mobile banking.
• Download mobile banking application on your mobile and proceed to pay your bills.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment through NEFT
• Ensure that you are registered for Third Party Funds Transfer before making payments using NEFT.
• Log on to your NetBanking account by entering your Customer ID and Password
• Select Third Party Funds Transfer and add SBI Card as your beneficiary
• For making SBI Card payment, you should add IFSC code SBIN00CARDS
• Complete the following required details.
Account Number: 16 digit SBI Card number
Bank name – SBI CREDIT CARD – NEFT
Bank Address -PAYMENT SYSTEMS GROUP, STATE BANK GITC, CBD BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI
Once your registration is completed, you may complete your SBI Card payment through payment mode.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment via Electronic Payments
• You may also make payments for your bills directly through Net Banking/ATM/Mobile by using electronic payments.
• To avail this facility, log on to NetBanking account of your bank
• Go to Add Billers and add SBI Card as a biller
• Now, you may proceed to pay your SBI Card payment electronically.
• It will take 3 working days for the amount to reflect in your SBI Credit Card account.