Virgin mobile belongs to the Virgin Group (part of Tata Teleservices Group). It provides both GSM as well as CDMA services. It is designed primarily for the youth segment of the country. It is one of the leading telecom service providers with pan India presence in all the 22 telecom circles.
Virgin mobile allows convenient online recharge for its prepaid customers. Apart from making online payment, you may also view your bills online and analyse them.
Virgin Mobile Online Recharge
It is very easy to recharge your Virgin Mobile online. You only need a PC with active internet connection. Simply follow few easy steps and your recharge is done.
• Visit the following link to go to Virgin Mobile Online Recharge Page.
• Simply enter your 10 digit mobile number in the relevant text box and click on Submit.
• You will need to enter your prepaid recharge amount to proceed forward.
• Apart from this you can also create your account at the Virgin Mobile Site. You need to get registered by entering following details like your name, account no, etc.
• You can login to your account by clicking on the “My account” tab. You can also recharge your mobile after logging to your account details.
• Please ensure that your net banking facility is activated, before using Net banking facility.
• Keep your Net banking User ID and Password ready with you.
• Select your Bank from the list of banks given for using Net banking facility and then click submit.
• You will be taken to Net banking account page. Check if your webpage is secure by checking the URL of the webpage and see if it starts with HTTPS and click on Lock icon located in the status bar of your web browser for viewing the site’s security details.
• Enter your net banking User ID and password. You may use the virtual keyboard given for ensuring secure transaction.
• Confirm that the details submitted are correct and click on submit.
Credit Card/Debit Card
• Do you have VISA or Master Debit Card/Credit Card? If yes, you can pay your Uninor Bills by using it.
• Take out your VISA or Master Debit Card/Credit Card and keep it with you.
• Select your Bank from the list of banks given for using VISA or Master Credit Card/Debit Card and then click submit.
• You will be taken to a new page which will ask for the details of your VISA or Master Credit Card/Debit Card.
• Enter the 16 digit VISA or Master Credit Card/Debit Card
• Enter your name as shown in the card
• Enter the expiry date
• Enter the CVC code (3 digit code written on the back side of your card)
• After verifying all the details, Click on submit to complete the transaction.
The exact steps of using Net banking feature vary from one bank account to other. The transaction will initiate and you may be asked to not press back or Refresh Tab. It takes only few seconds to complete the transaction and you will receive the status of transaction.
E-Receipt will be generated and send to your registered email address. You may take a print out of the E-receipt and file it for your future records.
Virgin Mobile Bill Payment in Person
• You may visit Virgin Mobile stores in person to pay your bills.
• Carry a copy of your pending bill or details of recharge amount.
• Make payment in Cash/cheque at the Bills Pay counter.
• Find about your nearest Virgin Mobile store by sending email at firstname.lastname@example.org or making call at toll-free number 1800-266-0011.