Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) came into existence on January 14, 2000 after the restructuring of power sector in UP. It remained responsible for transmission, distribution and supply of electricity in UP till it was unbundled into four DISCOMs which inherited the responsibility of distribution and supply of power in various parts of UP.
• Purvanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (PUVVNL)
• Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited(MVVNL)
• Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (PVVNL)
• Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited(DVVNL)
In its bid to provide more convenient bill payment options to consumers, PVVNL has initiated the online bill payment facility for its consumers.
PVVNL Online Bill Payment
PVVNL allows the consumers to pay their bills online 24 hours a day from any location. All you need is a PC connected with an active internet connection.
• Visit to the PVVNL website at http://www.pvvnl.org/
• One you are on the website, click on the link for online bill payment.
• You will be directed to following link for bill payment https://www.billdesk.com/pgmerc/pvvnl/index.htm.
• Select the language option and put in the details.
• Enter your outstanding bill amount and select the preferred mode of payment from Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, you need to ensure that your net banking is activated on your account. Login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using CreditCard/DebitCard, you should have a verified Master/Visa CreditCard/Debit Card. You will be asked to submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• Once the transaction is completed, you will receive the status of the transaction as successful. The E-receipt is generated and you may take a printout of it. E-receipt is also sent to your registered email address.