Power is the largest power company of the country in private sector. The company boasts of impressive track record and is actively engaged in pioneering the power sector in India from past nine decades.
Tata Power is also involved in public private partnership for the generation, transmission and distribution of power in North Delhi (TPDDL with Delhi Vidyut Board).
The company has strong presence in Mumbai and it is also engaged in generation capacities in the States of Jharkhand and Karnataka.
Tata Power Online Payment
• Visit the following link for making online payment of your Tata Power bills.
• Enter your Customer No and click on login. You may need to get registered by providing relevant details like account no, email address, etc.
• Login with your Customer No and password to initiate online payment
• Follow the instructions and enter your bill amount and select your payment mode.
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, you need to ensure that your net banking is activated on your account. Login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using CreditCard/DebitCard, you should have a verified Master/Visa CreditCard/Debit Card. You will be asked to submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• Once the transaction is completed, you will receive the status of the transaction as successful. The E-receipt is generated and you may take a printout of it. E-receipt is also sent to your registered email address.
Tata Power Electronic Clearing Service
This feature allows you to pay your bill automatically every month at due date from your bank account. You need not worry about remembering the due dates and paying your bills yourself.
• Get ECS Mandate form by downloading it from the following link
• Once the ECS registration form is completed attach one cancelled cheque which needs to be attested by your bank.
• Submit the ECS Mandate form along with cancelled cheque at any nearby Tata Power customer care centres.
• The period of registration is about 10 to 12 days.
• After registration is done successfully, ECS will be applied to your account from next billing cycle.
Tata Power Other Modes
In addition to these methods, you may also make your payment by depositing your cheques at the following places.
• Standard Chartered Bank Drop Boxes at Post Offices
• Bill Boxes in Railway Stations
• Bill Boxes in Housing Societies
• Tata Power Drop Boxes
Choose your nearest Drop Boxes by visiting the following link.