Keeping in mind the payment preferences of various sections of people, Tata Indicom has come up with diverse payment options such as follows:
• Online Payment Options including Instant Pay/e-Bill Pay and My Account
• Mobile based online payment options including Tata Zone, payment through mobile, ITZ cash Card
• Conventional Payment options including Drop Boxes (Cheque), Tata Indicom Retail Stores, Oxigen Bill pay (cash) and Suvidha Point
• Auto pay
Tata Indicom Online Bill Payment
Ever wondered that you can pay your bills any time and from any place connected by internet? Tata Indicom Online Bill payment allows you to make online payment over the internet through Tata Indicom website.
Instant Pay Link
• Visit the following link for accessing Instant pay link at Tata Indicom website
• Enter your Tata Indicom Mobile Number or Tata Indicom Account number in the corresponding text boxes.
• Enter your email address in the next text box and then click submit.
• On the next page, verify your pending amount and account details.
• Key in the amount you would like to pay and then select the payment option.
• You will be asked to enter the details of your bank account at the payment gateway and your account will be debited post authentication.
• As an acknowledgement for payment request, a transfer reference number is generated and sent to you.
• Before availing this service, you need to ensure that your net banking services are active. It is an easy way of paying your monthly bills using Net Banking.
• Complete your registration on your bank website if you have not done so. Follow the instructions for registration from your bank’s website.
• After the successful registration, you are required to login to Bank’s website and select Bill pay Utility service.
• Make payments of your outstanding bills in the Bill payment services of your Bank.
Electronic Clearing Service
This feature allows you to pay your bill automatically every month at due date from your bank account. You need not worry about remembering the due dates and paying your bills yourself.
• Complete the Tata Indicom Auto Debit Mandate or ECS Registration form by clearly mentioning all your banking details.
• Once the ECS registration form is completed attach one cancelled cheque which needs to be attested by your bank.
• Submit the AutoDebit Mandate form along with cancelled cheque at any nearby Tata Indicom Dive in Store or TTSL office.
• The period of registration is about 10 to 12 days.
• After registration is done successfully, ECS will be applied to your account from next billing cycle.
In addition to these you can also make payments of your post-paid bills in the following ways.
• Paying Cash at Tata Indicom Dive-in Stores, stores, retail shop, easy bill outlets and Oxigen billpay.
• Drop in cheque at Tata Indicom Dive-in Stores, stores, Drop Boxes, easy bill outlet.
• Using mChek by using your Credit Card/Debit Card
• Using Itz prepaid Card