The State Bank of Mysore was incorporated in 1913 as the Bank of Mysore Ltd. It became an Associate Bank of State Bank of India in March 1960. It has 707 branches and 222 extensions counters that are spread all over the country.
SBM customers can avail the credit cards offered by SBI Card.
• SBI Platinum Card
• SBI Advantage Platinum Card
• SBI Gold & More Card
• SBI Gold Credit Card
• SBI Advantage Gold Card
• SBI Advantage Plus Card
You can pay your credit card bills in any one of the following payment options.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment via Over the Counter
• You may visit your nearest SBI or SBM branch.
• Complete pay-in slip & submit it over the counter to the teller.
• Receive acknowledgement from the teller.
• It will take 2 working days for the amount to reflect in your SBI Credit Card account.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment via OnlineSBI
You may also pay your SBI Credit Card bills by visiting OnlineSBI.
Visit www.onlinesbi.com and you will be securely redirected to the website of State Bank of India.
Submit your Net banking authentication details.
Submit your user ID and password.
Enter the amount and proceed for making your credit card payment.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment via Auto Debit
• If you have an account with SBI, you may choose Auto-debit for paying your credit card bills.
• Download the Auto Debit form by visiting the following link.
• Complete the form and send it for at the following address.
SBI Card & Payment Services Ltd
P.O. Bag No.28, GPO, New Delhi – 110001
• You may have the option for paying your Minimum Due Amount or Total Due Amount
• On your due date, your amount will be automatically debited and funds gets transferred from your SBI account to your credit card account
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment via Electronic Payments
• You may also make payments for your bills directly through Net Banking/ATM/Mobile by using electronic payments.
• To avail this facility, log on to NetBanking account of your bank
• Go to Add Billers and add SBI Card as a biller
• Now, you may proceed to pay your SBI Card payment electronically.
• It will take 3 working days for the amount to reflect in your SBI Credit Card account.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment via mobile banking
• Before using this facility get yourself registered by sending SMS to 567676 in following format.
• SMS <MBSREG><MobileMake><MobileModel> to 567676
• You will receive your User ID, MPIN and WAP link for mobile banking.
• Download mobile banking application on your mobile and proceed to pay your bills.