Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCOM) was incorporated in June 2002 after the unbundling of KPTCL. It took over transmission and distribution business from KPTCL and consequently four new distribution companies were created for distributing power in Karnataka.
MESCOM is responsible for distribution of electricity in following four districts of Karnataka.
• Dakshina Kannada
• Udupi district
Online Bill payment (Using BillDesk.com)
MESCOM allows the consumers to pay their bills online 24 hours a day from any location. All you need is a PC connected with an active internet connection.
Registration at BillDesk
• Visit the following link to get registered with billdesk.com.
• Get yourself enrolled, complete a payment authorisation form and select the MESCOM as your biller.
• You will need to specify your email address and other personal details for completing your registration.
• You may make payments from more than one bank that you specified during the registration.
• After successful registration you will receive your email alerts about your monthly bill and
you may pay your next monthly bill online at billdesk.com.
Bill Payment at BillDesk
• For paying your bills, log on to billdesk.com, view your bills and issue online payment instructions.
• Enter your outstanding bill amount and select the preferred mode of payment from Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
• Follow the steps of your online payment and your transaction will be completed in matter of few seconds. You will receive the status of transaction as Successful and a copy of E-receipt will be sent at your registered email address.
• You may also take the printout of the e-receipt after the successful transaction and file it in your personal file for record keeping.
MESCOM Bill payment Auto Pay (Using BillDesk.com)
• If you do not access internet on regular basis then you can opt for Auto Pay facility.
• Call 42005000 and complete the registration for using this service.
• Once you are register for Auto Pay service you need not worry about paying your bills yourself as your bills are paid automatically by BillDesk every month at the due date.
• You may set the upper limit for the payments made by Auto Pay.
MESCOM Bill Payment through ECS
• You may avail the ECS payment facility where in you need worry about paying your bills as your bills are paid automatically every month at due date.
• To apply for ECS payments, you need to obtain the ECS Mandate Form from MESOM offices
• Complete the ECS mandate form as per the instructions given, get it signed by the banker and attach the Xerox of your cheque for ensuring MICR code and copy of your latest electricity bill.
• Submit the form at the concerned address.
• After your registration is completed you can avail the ECS facility from next month billing cycle.