Jammu & Kashmir Bank provides empowerment credit cards for its customers. These credit cards offer 20-50 days credit free period and allow you to shop securely online. You can withdraw cash up to20% of total credit limit.
Types of Credit Cards offered by Jammu & Kashmir Bank
• Jammu & Kashmir Blue Empowerment Credit Card
• Jammu & Kashmir Silver Empowerment Card
• Jammu & Kashmir Gold Empowerment Card
You may pay your Credit card bills by using any of the following methods.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Credit Card Bill Payment via Cash
• You may locate your nearest J&K Bank Business unit by visiting the following link and selecting your city from the drop down box. You will see link of branch/ATM locator on the right bottom corner of the page.
• Visit your nearest J&K Bank Business unit for paying your credit card bills in cash.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Credit Card Bill Payment via Cheque/DD
• Write a cheque or draft in favour of JK Bank Credit Card No. xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx (sixteen digits).
• Drop your cheque/DD at the any Business Unit of J&K Bank.
• You may locate your nearest JK Bank Business Unit by visiting the following link and selecting your city from the drop down box.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Credit Card Bill Payment via Auto Debit
• If you have an account with JK Bank Business Unit, you may choose Auto-debit for paying your credit card bills.
• Visit JK Bank Business Unit where you have an account.
• Issue standing instruction at your Bank Branch for activating Auto Debit from your CBI account.
• You may have the option for paying your Minimum Amount Due or Total Amount Due.
• On your due date, your amount will be automatically debited and funds get transferred from your JK Bank account to your credit card account.