HDFC Standard Life is a leading private life insurance company that provide wide array of individual and group insurance solutions for the customers. It is a JV between HDFC and Standard Life plc of United Kingdom.
HDFC Ltd has 72.37% stake and Standard Life Ltd has 26.00% stake in the HDFC Standard Life joint venture.
Some of the protection plans offered by HDFC standard Life are as follows:
• HDFC Click 2 Protect
• HDFC Term Assurance Plan
• HDFC Premium Guarantee Plan
• HDFC Loan Cover Term Assurance Plan
• HDFC Home Loan Protection Plan
You can pay your HDFC Life insurance premium by using any of the following hassle free payment options.
HDFC Life Premium Online Payment via NetBanking/Credit Card/Debit Card
• You can pay your HDFC Life insurance premiums from the comfort of your home through online payment.
• Visit the following link for paying your premiums online.
• Enter your Policy Number, Name, Date of Birth, Due Date, Renewal Amount and Email Id. Click on Confirm to proceed.
• Follow the instructions for making online payment and select payment mode from Net Banking/ credit card (Visa and MasterCard)
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, you need to ensure that your net banking is activated on your account. Login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using CreditCard, you should have a verified Master/Visa CreditCard. You will be asked to submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• Once the transaction is completed, you will receive the receipt as an acknowledgement request.
HDFC Life Premium Payment via Mobile Payment
• To avail this service, please get registered at http://m.mchek.com on your mobile phone.
• You can also register by sending SMS “Mchek” to 9731599090
• Follow the instructions and activate insurance premium option for renewal premiums only.
• Make payment via credit card (Only VISA and MASTER card).
• You will receive an instant acknowledgement SMS after successful transaction.
HDFC Life Premium Payment via MP Online
• You can also pay HDFC Life Premium in cash at any of the MP Online outlets.
• Locate your nearest store by clicking on the link below.
• The maximum amount for premium renewal by cash is up to Rs.49, 999.
• You will receive an instant acknowledgement receipt after successful transaction.
HDFC Life Premium Payment via ECS/Auto Debit
• Download the ECS Auto Debit Form by visiting the following link.
• Complete the Auto Debit Mandate or ECS Registration form by clearly mentioning all your banking details and attach one cancelled cheque.
• Send the Auto Debit Mandate form along with signed cancelled cheque at your nearest HDFC Life branch
• Your premium bill amount is debited every month automatically from your bank account.
HDFC Life Premium Payment via Post
• You can also make payment for your HDFC life premium by sending cheques via post to any HDFC life branch.
• Visit the following link to locate your nearest HDFC life branch.
• Don’t forget to mention your policy number and name on the reverse side of the cheque/DD.