CentralCard is a credit card offered by Central Bank of India. It is a wholesome Credit Card that provides wide range of services. It acts as an all purpose credit card that can be used for shopping, booking railway tickets, dining out, e- commerce platforms, etc.
Centralcard can be used at all Points of Sale/ATMs for performing transactions. It is accepted at all merchant establishments that honours Visa/ Mastercard.
Types of credit cards offered by Central Bank of India
• Central Card
• Titanium Card
• Centennial Card
• Visa Platinum Credit Card
• Visa Gold Credit Card
You may pay your credit card bills by using any one of the following payment options.
CBI Credit Card Bill Payment via CBI Branches
• Visit the following link for locating your nearest branch. Select your State and City for finding your nearest Central Bank of India branch.
• Visit your nearest Central Bank of India branch and make payment for your credit card bill in cash, Cheque or DD. After the payment is made, your credit card account gets credited with the deposited amount.
• Ensure to write cheques /DD in favour of “CBI A/c CentralCard”. Also, do not forget to mention the Cardholder’s name and card number on the reverse of the cheque.
CBI Credit Card Bill Payment via Auto Debit
• If you have an account with Central Bank of India, you may choose Auto-debit for paying your credit card bills.
• Visit CBI branch where you have an account.
• Issue standing instruction at your Bank Branch for activating Auto Debit from your CBI account.
• Alternatively you may also activate your Auto Debit Facility in following ways.
Call 24- hour customer call centre no. 1800 222 368
Fax it to 022-22024004
E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
• You may have the option for paying your minimum or full bill payment.
• On your due date, your amount will be automatically debited and funds gets transferred from your Central Bank of India account to your credit card account
CBI Credit Card Bill Payment through Netbanking
• You can pay credit card bills by using CBI Net Banking after registering for netbanking for making online payment.
• Visit the following link for accessing CBI Netbanking facility.
• Login with your User ID and password in the corresponding boxes
• Enter the payment amount in the box provided and then select submit.
• You will be redirected on the payment gateway page. Your transaction will be completed in few seconds and you may receive an E-receipt and status of transaction as successful.