The Canara HSBC OBC life insurance Company was incorporated on 16 June 2008 as a Joint Venture between Canara Bank (51% stake), HSBC Insurance (Asia Pacific) Ltd (26% stake) and Oriental Bank of Commerce (23% stake).
This company follows a bancassurance model and its wide network is spread over 6000 bank branches. It is serving to a customer base of over 60 million customers.
Some of the individual life insurance plans offered by Canara HSBC OBC are as follows:
• Grow Smart Plan
• Dream Smart Plan
• Secure Smart Plan
• Pure Term Plan
• Future Smart Plan
• Insure Smart Plan
You can follow any of the below mentioned ways for paying your insurance premium.
Canara HSBC OBC life insurance Premium Payment via Cash/Cheque
You can pay your premium dues by making payments in Cash or Cheques at your nearest Canara HSBC OBC branch offices.
The cheques should be drawn in favour of ” Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company Ltd” or “Canara HSBC OBC Life”.
Write your name, contact number and policy number on the reverse of the cheque.
You may visit the following link for locating your nearest Canara HSBC OBC branch offices
Go to your nearest Canara HSBC OBC branch office and submit your cheques.
Canara HSBC OBC Premium Payment via Online
• You can pay your insurance premiums from the comfort of your home through online payment.
• Visit the following link for paying your premiums online.
• Enter your Client ID and DOB for login to your account. (Register yourself if you are a New User)
• Choose your policy number for which you want to make payment.
• Select your payment options from Net Banking/ credit card/Debit Card.
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, you need to ensure that your net banking is activated on your account. Login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using Credit Card, you should have a verified Master/Visa Credit Card. You will be asked to submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• Once the transaction is completed, you will receive the e-receipt as an acknowledgement request.
Canara HSBC OBC Premium Payment via Netbanking
• Before using Net banking facility, you should ensure that your net banking facility is activated. Keep your Net banking User ID and Password ready with you.
• Select your Bank from the list of banks given for using Net banking facility and then click submit.
• You will be taken to Net banking account page. Enter your net banking User ID and password.
• Once you logged in, select Canara HSBC OBC Premium Payment for paying your bills. Confirm that the details submitted are correct and click on submit.
Canara HSBC OBC Premium Payment via Standing Instructions
• Download the Auto Debit Form by visiting the official website or Branch office.
• Complete the Auto Debit Mandate by clearly mentioning all your banking details and attach one cancelled cheque.
• Send duly filled Auto Debit Mandate form along with relevant documents at nearest Branch Office.
• Your premium bill amount is debited every month automatically from your bank account.
SI On Credit Card
• Download the “Direct Debit to your Credit Card Form” and complete it by clearly mentioning your credit card details. Attach one self-attested photocopy of the front side of your credit card.
• Send duly filled “Direct Debit to your Credit Card Form” along with relevant documents at nearest Branch Office.
• Your premium bill amount is debited every month automatically from your credit card account.
Canara HSBC OBC Premium Payment via IVR
• For using this service, make a Call to toll free number 1800-103-0003/1800-180-0003 and opt for using IVR payment service.
• You will be redirected to IVR service.
• Follow the IVR instructions and make payment by using credit card details.