Bharti AXA Life is a well known life insurance company that was incorporated in 2006. It is a Joint Venture (JV) between AXA Group (26% stake) and Bharti Enterprises (74% stake). It offers a wide array of insurance and wealth management products and services for the customers.
Some of the Individual Life Insurance Plans are as follows:
• Bharti AXA Life eProtect
• Bharti AXA Life Elite Secure
• Bharti AXA Life Secure Confident
• Bharti AXA Life Protect Plus
• Bharti AXA Life Family Income Secure
• Bharti AXA Life Premium Waiver Rider
Bharti AXA Life Premium Payment via Cash/Cheque Payments
You can pay your premium dues by making payments in Cash and Cheques
The cheques should be drawn in favour of “Bharti Axa Life Insurance Company Limited Policy Number XXXXXXXXXX”. Write your name, contact number and policy number on the reverse of the cheque.
Make your payment in cash/Cheque at following locations.
• Bharti Axa Branch Offices
• Skypak drop boxes (visit the following link to locate your nearest Skypak Drop box)
• Suvidha Infoserve Pvt. Ltd.
• One Stop Shop
• Hermez IT
Bharti AXA Life Premium Payment via Online Methods
• You can pay your Bharti AXA insurance premiums from the comfort of your home through online payment.
• You do not need to complete any registration of using this service. However you must have either Debit Card/Credit Card or active Net Banking account.
• Visit the following link for paying your premiums online.
• Submit your policy details and choose your preferred payment mode (Net banking/debit card/ credit card)
• Confirm your pay amount and submit authentication details to proceed with the payment.
• You will receive online confirmation and receipt of the transaction as an acknowledgement of payment request.
• You need to visit your respective bank website for paying your premium dues.
• Login with your net banking Username and password.
• Enter your Bill details and proceed to complete the transaction.
• You will receive online confirmation and receipt of the transaction.
• You may also receive and make payments for your premium bill electronically through Net Banking account with the following banks.
State Bank of India
Karur Vysya Bank
• To avail this facility, you need to get registered on the bank website for online premium payment.
• After registration you will receive your premium bill online from next month billing cycle.
• You can view and pay your bills now using your net banking account.
Visa Bill Pay
• You can pay your premium bills by using your Visa enabled debit or credit card.
• In order to avail this service you need to get registered on www.visabillpay.in for paying your Bharti AXA premium dues.
• After successful registration, you will receive your premium bill online at Visa Bill Pay.
• You may view and authorise your payment at Visa Bill Pay. It is available for those customers who have chosen cash/cheque mode of payment.
Bharti AXA Life Premium Payment via Phone
• For using this service, make a Call to toll free number 1800 102 4444 and opt for using IVR payment service.
• You will be redirected to IVR service.
• Follow the IVR instructions and make payment by either using credit card details.
• You can simply renew premium payments anytime by sending an SMS. For availing this service you need to get registered with mChek using your mobile number and credit card details.
• Send SMS to 56677 in the following format.
SMS MCHEK < space > < 10 digit policy number > < space > <amount > to 56677
• Authorise the payment by using your mChek PIN.
• You will receive an instant SMS acknowledgment, after successful payment.
Bharti AXA Life Premium Payment via Auto Debit
Electronic Clearing Service (ECS)
• Download the ECS Auto Debit Form by visiting the following link.
• Complete the Auto Debit Mandate or ECS Registration form by clearly mentioning all your banking details and attach one cancelled cheque.
• Send the Auto Debit Mandate form along with signed cancelled cheque at any Bharti AXA Life branch.
SI to Credit Card (Master/ Visa/ Amex/ Diners)
• Visit the following link for downloading the credit card authorization form. http://www.bharti-axalife.com/pdf/CreditCard%20Authorisationform.pdf
• Complete the credit card authorization form and submit it along with photocopy of the front side of your credit card at any Bharti Axa Life Branch.
• On your due date, your amount will be automatically debited and funds get transferred from your credit card account towards premium payment.