Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Company Limited (APCPDCL) was incorporated in April 2000 in continuation to A.P. Electricity Reforms Act. 1998. It was launched for providing electricity at affordable costs to the people.
APCPDCL is headquartered at Hyderabad and its vast network covers seven districts of Andhra Pradesh. It is actively engaged in catering to the power needs of over 8 million consumers.
APCPDCL provides numerous bill payment options for its consumers. You may select any mode of payment depending on your preference.
APCPDCL Online Bill payment (Using BillDesk.com)
APCPDCL allows the consumers to pay their bills online 24 hours a day from any location. All you need is a PC connected with an active internet connection.
Paying your electricity bills is not only easy option but also gives freedom from waiting for long hours in queue.
Online bill payment is available through the following Bill Desk partner banks.
• State Bank of India
• HDFC Bank
• Bank of Baroda
• IDBI Bank
• ABN AMRO BANK
• ING VYSYA BANK
• Development Credit Bank
• Bank of India
Registration at BillDesk
• Visit the following link to get yourself registered with billdesk.com.
• Get yourself enrolled, complete a payment authorisation form and select the APCPDCL as your biller.
• You will need to specify your email address and other personal details for completing your registration.
• You may make payments from more than one bank that you specified during the registration.
• After successful registration you will receive your email alerts about your monthly bill and
you may pay your next monthly bill online at billdesk.com.
Bill Payment at BillDesk
• For paying your bills, log on to billdesk.com, view your bills and issue online payment instructions.
• Enter your outstanding bill amount and select the preferred mode of payment from Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
• Follow the steps of your online payment and your transaction will be completed in matter of few seconds. You will receive the status of transaction as Successful and a copy of E-receipt will be sent at your registered email address.
• You may also take the printout of the e-receipt after the successful transaction and file it in your personal file for record keeping.
APCPDCL Bill payment Auto Pay (Using BillDesk.com)
• If you do not access internet on regular basis then you can opt for Auto Pay facility.
• Call 42005000 and complete the registration for using this service.
• Enter APCPDCL ERO and SCNO along with your Bank account details for making bill payments.
• Once you are register for Auto Pay service you need not worry about paying your bills yourself as your bills are paid automatically by BillDesk every month at the due date.
• You may set the upper limit for the payments made by Auto Pay.
APCPDCL Bill Payment through ECS
• You may avail the ECS payment facility where in you need worry about paying your bills as your bills are paid automatically every month at due date.
• To apply for ECS payments, you need to download the ECS Mandate Form by visiting the following link.
• Complete the ECS mandate form as per the instructions given and submit it to the relevant APCPDCL office address.
• After your registration is completed you can avail the ECS facility from next month billing cycle.
In addition to these methods, you may also pay your APCPDCL bills by using the following methods.
• Eseva (http://www.esevaonline.com)
• Bill Junction (https://www.billjunction.com/apc.jsp)