Are you a post-paid Aircel customer and wants to make payment of your Aircel Bill? Don’t worry and simply follow the steps mentioned in this article for making your Aircel Bill Payments right away.
You will be glad to know that Aircel offers various convenient ways of paying your bills including Online Bill payment, Payment via Phone and Bill payment in person.
Aircel Mobile Online bill payment
Aircel offers Aircel Bill Pay feature that gives you the freedom to pay your Aircel Bill anytime from the comfort of your home or office.
Ensure to have an active internet connection and active net banking facility/Debit Card/Credit Card for using Aircel Bill Pay.
• Log on to following link to avail Aircel Bill Pay facility.
• Select the payment type as Bill Payment
• Select the Payment Against as either mobile Number or Account Number
• Enter your Aircel Mobile Number/Account Number in the appropriate text box
• Enter your Bill Amount in Rs in the corresponding text box. (Please note that the minimum acceptable amount per transaction is Rs 5 and maximum acceptable amount per transaction is Rs 25000)
Now, you may make online payment online in one of the following ways.
• Before using Net banking facility, you should ensure that your net banking facility is activated.
• Keep your Net banking User ID and Password ready with you.
• Select your Bank from the list of banks given for using Net banking facility and then click submit.
• You will be taken to Net banking account page. Check if your webpage is secure by checking the URL of the webpage and see if it starts with HTTPS and click on Lock icon located in the status bar of your web browser for viewing the site’s security details.
• Enter your net banking User ID and password. You may use the virtual keyboard given for ensuring secure transaction.
• Confirm that the details submitted are correct and click on submit.
Credit Card/Debit Card
• Do you have VISA or Master Debit Card/Credit Card? If yes, you can pay your Aircel Bills by using it.
• Take out your VISA or Master Debit Card/Credit Card and keep it with you.
• Select your Bank from the list of banks given for using VISA or Master Credit Card/Debit Card and then click submit.
• You will be taken to a new page which will ask for the details of your VISA or Master Credit Card/Debit Card.
• Enter the 16 digit VISA or Master Credit Card/Debit Card
• Enter your name as shown in the card
• Enter the expiry date
• Enter the CVC code (3 digit code written on the back side of your card)
• After verifying all the details, Click on submit to complete the transaction.
The exact steps of using Net banking feature vary from one bank account to other. The transaction will initiate and you may be asked to not press back or Refresh Tab. It takes only few seconds to complete the transaction and you will receive the status of transaction.
E-Receipt will be generated and send to your registered email address. You may take a print out of the E-receipt and file it for your future records.
Aircel Mobile Bill Payment in Person
• You may visit Aircel customer care offices in person to pay your bills.
• Carry a copy of your pending bill while visiting Aircel office
• Make payment in Cash/cheque at the Bills Pay counter.
• You may locate the nearby Aircel Store by browsing the following link.