The State Bank of Indore was earlier known as Bank of Indore Ltd and it became a subsidiary of SBI on 1st Jan 1960. The State Bank of Indore has overall 15 centres across the country. It offers the SBI cards credit cards for its consumers.
Customers of State Bank of Indore can avail the credit cards offered by SBI Card.
• SBI Platinum Card
• SBI Advantage Platinum Card
• SBI Gold & More Card
• SBI Gold Credit Card
• SBI Advantage Gold Card
• SBI Advantage Plus Card
Pay your credit card bills in any one of the following payment options.
State Bank of Indore Credit Card Bill Payment via Cash
• You may pay your SBI credit card bills in cash by simply walk-in to any Easy bill Outlets.
• Pay your credit card dues by submitting your card number, bill amount and contact number. You will receive an instant electronic receipt after the payment.
• Visit the following link for locating your nearest easy bill outlets.
State Bank of Indore Credit Card Bill Payment via Over the Counter
• You may visit your nearest SBI branch.
• Complete pay-in slip & submit it over the counter to the teller.
• Receive acknowledgement from the teller.
• It will take 2 working days for the amount to reflect in your SBI Credit Card account.
State Bank of Indore Credit Card Bill Payment via Electronic Payments
• You may also make payments for your bills directly through Net Banking/ATM/Mobile by using electronic payments.
• To avail this facility, log on to NetBanking account of your bank
• Go to Add Billers and add SBI Card as a biller
• Now, you may proceed to pay your SBI Card payment electronically.
• It will take 3 working days for the amount to reflect in your SBI Credit Card account.
State Bank of Indore Credit Card Bill Payment through Visa Credit Card Pay
You may also make payment for your SBI Credit Card through Visa Credit Card Pay. With this option, you may use your netbanking facility to transfer funds to any SBI Visa Credit Card as per your own convenience.
• Ensure that you are registered for Third Party Funds Transfer before making payments using Visa Credit Card Pay.
• Log on to your NetBanking account by entering your Customer ID and Password
• Select Third Party Funds Transfer and then Visa Credit Card Pay
• Submit Transfer details including both the sender and recipient Information
• Verify and confirm transaction and credit to the beneficiary’s card.
• Once the transaction is initiated your account will be debited online, and it takes 3 working days for the funds to get transferred to your beneficiary Bank.
• After your beneficiary bank receives the payment, it will transfer the funds to your beneficiary’s card account.
State Bank of Indore Credit Card Bill Payment through ECS
This feature allows you to pay your bill automatically every month at due date from your bank account. You need not worry about remembering the due dates and paying your bills yourself.
• Download the ECS Auto Debit Form by visiting the following link.
• Complete the Auto Debit Mandate or ECS Registration form by clearly mentioning all your banking details and attach one cancelled cheque.
• Send the Auto Debit Mandate form along with signed cancelled cheque at the following address.
SBI Card & Payment Services Ltd
P.O. Bag No.28,
GPO, New Delhi – 110001
• Your bill amount is debited every month automatically from the bank account registered with us.
• Once the amount is debited from your bank account through ECS, you will receive payment confirmation via SMS on mobile number mentioned in your ECS form.