State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ) is a subsidiary bank of SBI which governs the constitution, capital and management of SBBJ. It has about 902 branches with 744 branches in Rajasthan.
SBBJ customers can avail the credit cards offered by SBI Card.
• SBI Platinum Card
• SBI Advantage Platinum Card
• SBI Gold & More Card
• SBI Railway Card
• SBI SpiceJet Card
• SBI Gold Credit Card
• SBI Advantage Gold Card
• SBI Advantage Plus Card
Pay your credit card bills in any one of the following payment options.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment through Locate and Pay
• You may find your nearby Drop Box, ATM and Paycash Outlets by visiting the following link.
• Visit your nearby Dropbox, ATM and Paycash outlet and make payment in cash.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment through PayNet
• PayNet is online payment facility of SBI Card that allows you to pay your SBI Credit Cards bills online.
• For using this service, you need to submit the details of your SBI Card number, email address and the amount of your payment.
• Select Debit Cards/Netbanking for making payment through SBI Debit Card/NetBanking. Select your bank account you want to use for making payment.
• After selecting Netbanking option, you will be redirected to the secure bank payment interface.
• Enter your net banking customer ID and password for authentication
• Verify your Bill amount and your account will get debited online.
• Your transaction will be completed in few seconds and you may receive an E-receipt and status of transaction as successful. E-receipt is also sent to your email address.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment through Visa Credit Card Pay
You may also make payment for your SBI Credit Card through Visa Credit Card Pay. With this option, you may use your netbanking facility to transfer funds to any SBI Visa Credit Card as per your own convenience.
• Ensure that you are registered for Third Party Funds Transfer before making payments using Visa Credit Card Pay.
• Log on to your NetBanking account by entering your Customer ID and Password
• Select Third Party Funds Transfer and then Visa Credit Card Pay
• Submit Transfer details including both the sender and recipient Information
• Verify and confirm transaction and credit to the beneficiary’s card.
• Once the transaction is initiated your account will be debited online, and it takes 3 working days for the funds to get transferred to your beneficiary Bank.
• After your beneficiary bank receives the payment, it will transfer the funds to your beneficiary’s card account.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment via mobile banking
• Before using this facility get yourself registered by sending SMS to 567676 in following format.
• SMS <MBSREG><MobileMake><MobileModel> to 567676
• You will receive your User ID, MPIN and WAP link for mobile banking.
• Download mobile banking application on your mobile and proceed to pay your bills.
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment via Auto Debit
• If you have an account with SBI, you may choose Auto-debit for paying your credit card bills.
• Download the Auto Debit form by visiting the following link.
• Complete the form and send it for at the following address.
SBI Card & Payment Services Ltd
P.O. Bag No.28, GPO, New Delhi – 110001
• You may have the option for paying your Minimum Due Amount or Total Due Amount
• On your due date, your amount will be automatically debited and funds gets transferred from your SBI account to your credit card account