Shriram General Insurance Company Limited is a JV between the Shriram Capital Limited (74% stake in equity) and Sanlam Limited (26% stake in equity).
Shriram General Insurance is offering general insurance products to 1300 cities spread across India.
Shriram General Insurance offers following types of General Insurances.
• Motor Insurance
• Fire Insurance
• Engineering Insurance
Shriram General Insurance Policy Renewal via Shriram branches
• You can renew your policy by visiting your nearest Shriram Insurance branches.
• Make the payment for your policy renewal in cash/cheque.
• Collect your policy document and check it.
Shriram General Insurance Online Policy Renewal
• Visit the following link for buying or renewing Shriram general insurance online.
• Provide your policy details and click on payment.
• Follow the instructions for making online payment and select payment mode from Net Banking/ credit card (Visa and MasterCard)
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments. For making payments by using Credit Card, submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• After successful payment, you can download digitally signed policy document instantly.
• You will also receive the policy document at your registered email address.