SBI General Insurance Company Limited is a JV between the State Bank of India(74% stake in equity) and Insurance Australia Group (26% stake in equity).
SBI General Insurance is offering general insurance products to 20 cities spread across India.
SBI General Insurance offers following types of General Insurances.
• Motor Insurance
• Home Insurance
• Fire Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Marine Insurance
SBI General Insurance Policy Renewal via SBI GIC branches
• You can renew your policy by visiting your nearest SBI GIC branches.
• Make the payment for your policy renewal in cash/cheque.
• Collect your policy document and check it.
SBI General Insurance Online Policy Renewal via SBI GIC website
• Visit the following link for buying or renewing SBI general insurance online.
• Select your insurance product from drop down list.
• Click on Buy/Renewal Online. On the next page, calculate Premium.
• Provide your policy details and click on payment.
• Follow the instructions for making online payment and select payment mode from Net Banking/ credit card (Visa and MasterCard)
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using Credit Card, submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• After successful payment, you can download digitally signed policy document instantly.
• You will also receive the policy document at your registered email address.