Reliance Life Insurance is a Reliance Capital Company that makes up a part of Reliance Group. It is a well renowned private sector financial services company of India. Recently, Nippon Life Insurance Company (Nissay); which is largest private life insurer of Japan; had acquired 26% stake in equity share capital of the Reliance Life insurance.
Some of the individual protection plans offered by Reliance Life Insurance are as follows:
• Reliance Life Insurance Money Multiplier Plan
• Reliance Term Plan
• Reliance Special Term Plan
• Reliance Credit Guardian Plan
• Reliance Super Five Plus
• Reliance Whole Life Plan
• Reliance Connect 2 Life Plan
• Reliance Cash Flow Plan
Reliance Life Insurance Premium Payment through Online payment
• You can pay your Reliance Life Insurance Premium online through its official website.
• Visit the following link for paying your premium online.
• Enter your Policy No or client ID and Date of Birth. Click on Submit.
• View and verify your policy details and choose your payment mode from Net Banking / Credit Card payment.
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using Credit Card/Debit Card, submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• You will receive the E-receipt and you can print the premium deposit acknowledgement.
Reliance Life Insurance Premium Payment through IVR
• For using this service, make a Call to toll free number 30338181 or 1800 3000 8181 and opt for using IVR payment service.
• You will be redirected to IVR service. Keep your Policy No. & DOB ready with you.
• Follow the IVR instructions and make payment by using credit card details.
Reliance Life Insurance Premium Payment through ECS
• With ECS, your premium is debited automatically from your bank account on your preferred date of payment.
• Download the ECS mandate form by visiting the following link.
• Completely fill the form and send it along with the cancelled cheque at any of Reliance Life Insurance Branches.
• Ensure to send the duly filled form at least 30 days prior to your next premium due date.
Reliance Life Insurance Premium Payment through EBPP
You can also arrange to pay your premium dues using Electronic Bill Payment Process online through your net banking account.
• Logon to your Netbanking account
• Register Reliance Life Insurance as a Biller under Insurance category.
• Select Reliance Life Insurance from Biller category and pay your premium dues.
Reliance Life Insurance Premium Payment through Bill Desk/Bill Junction
• You can pay your premium online by using BillDesk/Bill junction
• Logon to www.billdesk.com/ www.billjunction.com and register yourself at Bill Desk/Bill junction.
• Choose Reliance Life Insurance as a Biller under Insurance category.
• After that simply enroll your Policy details and authorize your payment.
Reliance Life Insurance Premium Payment through RLIC offices / Bank Branches
You can pay your premium dues by Cash/Cheque/DD at the following Drop Boxes/Branches.
• RLIC Branch (http://www.reliancelife.com/rlic/PayPremiumOnline/PayPremiumOnline/Payment_Branch.aspx)
• Axis Bank Branch (http://www.axisbank.com/WebForms/branch-locator.aspx?OffTypeName=branches)
• SHCIL BRANCHES (www.reliancelife.com/rlic/PayPremiumOnline/PayPremiumOnline/LISTOFSHCILBRANCHES.xls)
• YES Bank Branch (www.reliancelife.com/rlic/PayPremiumOnline/PayPremiumOnline/YesBanksListofCorp%20Branches.xls)
• IDBI Bank Branch (www.reliancelife.com/rlic/PayPremiumOnline/PayPremiumOnline/panindia_IDBI.xls)
• Easy Bill Outlets (http://www.reliancelife.com/rlic/PayPremiumOnline/PayPremiumOnline/Payment_Bill.aspx)