MetLife India Insurance Company Limited (MetLife) was incorporated in 2001. MetLife Inc is offering insurance solutions to over 90 million customers in 50 countries. It has partnered with 29 banks to offer wide array of innovative products to individuals and group customers.
MetLife offers following protection plans for its customers.
• MetlifeMet Suraksha
• MetlifeMet Suraksha TROP
• MetlifeMet Suraksha Plus
• MetlifeMet Mortgage Protector Plus
• MetlifeMet Protect
MetLife India Premium Online Payment through Credit Card/Netbanking/Pre-Paid Cards
• You can pay your MetLife insurance premiums from the comfort of your home through online payment.
• Click the Pay Online link for paying your premiums online.
• Enter your Policy Number and Date of Birth. Click on Confirm to proceed.
• Follow the instructions for making online payment and select payment mode from Net Banking/ credit card /Pre-paid cards.
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, you need to ensure that your net banking is activated on your account. Login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
• For making payments by using CreditCard, you should have a verified Master/Visa CreditCard. You will be asked to submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
• For making payments by Cash Cards, use e-commerce gateways. At present, this facility is available for Zip Cash, Done Cash, Oxicash, and ItzCash users.
• Once the transaction is completed, you will receive the e- receipt as an acknowledgement request.
MetLife India Premium Online Payment through Other Bank Websites
To avail this facility, you should have a Netbanking account with any one of the following banks.
• Axis Bank
• HSBC Bank
• Standard Chartered Bank
• Development Credit Bank
• Greater Bombay Co-Operative Bank Ltd
• Abu Dhabi Bank
Simply login to your netbanking account by visiting the relevant bank website
Authorize online payment of your premium dues.
MetLife India Premium Payment via BillDesk/Billjunction
• You can pay your premium online by using BillDesk/Bill junction
• Logon to www.billdesk.com/ www.billjunction.com and register yourself at Bill Desk/Bill junction.
• Choose MetLife Insurance as a Biller under Insurance category.
• After that simply enroll your Policy details and authorize your payment.
MetLife India Premium Payment via IVRS
• Make a call to 1800-425-6969 or 080-26502244 and select your language.
• Enter your policy number and DOB.
• Follow IVR instructions for completing the transaction and submit your card details to complete the transaction.
MetLife India Premium Payment via ECS/Direct Debit
• With ECS, your premium is debited automatically from your bank account on your preferred date of payment.
• Download the ECS mandate form from MetLife website.
• Completely fill the form and send it along with the cancelled cheque at any of MetLife branch offices.
• Direct Debit facility is currently available with few selected banks.
Bank of Baroda
Union Bank of India
• Ensure to send the duly filled form at least 30 days prior to your next premium due date.
MetLife India Premium Payment via Pay in Person
• You can pay your premium in person by dropping crossed cheque or Demand Draft at Drop Boxes/Metlife branches.
• Write cheque/DD in favour of “MetLife India Insurance Co. Ltd. – Policy No.”
• Mention your policy no and contact details on the reverse of the cheque/DD.
• Drop your cheque/DD at the following Drop boxes.
Easy Bill Outlets (http://www.metlife.co.in/MetLifeCustomerService_EasyBillPack.aspx)
Sky Pak Drop Boxes (http://www.metlife.co.in/MetLifeCustomerService_SkyPack.aspx)
MetLife Branches (http://www.metlife.co.in/MetLifeContactUs_BranchOffices.aspx)
MetLife India Premium Payment via NEFT
• Ensure that you are registered for Third Party Funds Transfer before making payments using NEFT.
• Log on to your NetBanking account by entering your Customer ID and Password
• Select Third Party Funds Transfer and add MetLife as your beneficiary
• Complete the following required details.
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT: 6969 followed by the Policyholder’s 8 digits Policy Number
ACCOUNT No./ BENEFICIARY NAME: followed by the (Policyholders Name)
BANK NAME: Citibank N.A.
BRANCH NAME: Bangalore
CITI BANK ACCOUNT TYPE: Current Account
IFSC Code: CITI0000004
AMOUNT: As per the Policyholder’s “Due Premium Amount”
• After successful NEFT transaction, you will receive a UTR number (Unique Transaction Reference No) as your acknowledgement request.