MTS MBlaze is basically a Plug & Play enabled device that offers impressive download speed up to 3.1 Mbps. It provides fastest upload speed up to 1.8 Mbps.
MTS MBlaze also has a micro SD card slot for data storage. You can enjoy the facility of accessing Internet on the Go with MTS MBlaze.
MTS offers various ways for paying your MBlaze bill.
MTS Mblaze Bill Payment via Cash payment
• You may also pay your MTS MBlaze Bills in cash at any of MTS MBlaze outlets.
• Locate your nearest MTS MBlaze Store outlet by visiting the following link.
• Make the payment in cash and collect the receipt
MTS MBlaze Online Bill Payment
MTS MBlaze offers Instant WEB Payment Service as an online payment option for its post-paid customers. This online bill payment service is powered by mChek.
MTS MBlaze is providing online bill pay service for all post-paid customers across all the telecom circles except for customers of Rajasthan.
• Instant WEB Payment Service does not require you to get registered for making online bill payment.
• Visit the following link for initiating MTS MBlaze online bill payment.
• Once you get on the home page of site, click on the Instant Web Payment option. You will find this link on the right side of homepage.
• You will be asked to submit your MTS Post-paid MBlaze Number and payment amount.
• After entering the above details, select your preferred mode of payment from Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/Cash Card.
• For making payments by using Net banking feature, you need to ensure that your net banking is activated on your account. Login with your Net banking User Id and password to access your bank account and make payments.
Credit Card/Debit Card
• For making payments by using CreditCard/DebitCard, you should have a verified Master/Visa CreditCard/Debit Card. You will be asked to submit various details like Name on the Card, 16 digits Card Number, Expiry Date and 3 digit CVC code on the back of the card.
ITZ Cash Card
• Purchase ITZ cash card of the required denomination from any outlet. You may also buy ITZ Cash Card online.
• Select the payment mode as ITZ cash card.
• Scratch the silver coating on the back of the Cash card to locate the pin number (4 digits) and card number (12 digits).
• Use the Cash Card number and Pin number on pay link for paying your bills.
Once the transaction is completed, you will receive the status of the transaction as successful. The E-receipt is generated and you may take a printout of it. E-receipt is also sent to your registered email address.
You may also receive the SMS on your mobile after successful transaction.