MTNL (Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited) provides different kind of telephone connections including Regular Telephone connection, Temporary Telephone connection and Casual Telephone connections.
Online bill payment facility is getting good response from the customers. MTNL allows you to select either ICICI payment gateway or Bill Desk for making online payment. You should have PC with active internet connection and activated net banking facility for making online payment.
MTNL Landline Online Bill Payment
• MTNL offers the facility of online landline bill payment. Visit the following link to view the details by entering your Telephone number and CA number.
• You should fill the required information and then click on Pay online for paying your outstanding bill.
• You may make online payment by selecting your preferred mode of payment from Net Banking, Debit Cards/Credit Cards.
• Ensure that your net banking facility is activated and you have the required User Id and password for logging into your bank account.
• You can also view and print the duplicate receipt of your online landline bill payment.
MTNL Landline Bill Payment via Cash
• You may make MTNL Landline bill payment by visiting the Union Bank of India branches and making payment in Cash. It is only for CASH payments.
• Additionally, you may also pay your MTNL bills by cash at selected post offices. Visit the following link for viewing the list of selected post offices that accept the cash payment.
• Carry a copy of your bill along with you while going for making cash payments.
• Ensure to collect the receipt after making cash payment and file it for your records.
MTNL Landline Bill Payment by Cheque/DD/PO
You can also make MTNL Landline payments by submitting cheque/DD/PO at the following collection boxes.
• UTI Bank Collection Boxes (Get the list of collection boxes by visiting the following link
• Deutsche Bank Collection Boxes(Get the list of collection boxes by visiting the following link
• ICICI Bank Collection Boxes (Get the list of collection boxes by visiting the following link